• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire Discussion/Update Thread

Omega Or Alpha? Which are you getting.

• Omega Ruby; Primal Groudon, Mega Latios, Mega Mawile

Votes: 17 40.5%
  • Alpha Sapphire; Primal Kyogre, Mega Latias, Swagmaster Sableye

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Delta Emerald; Move along, this does not exist

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • TRUMPETS 'N S***

Votes: 6 14.3%

• Total voters

Fireworks

Platinum
Reaction score
Primal Kyogre has a new ability called Sea of Beginnings and Primal Groudon has a new ability called Land of Endings. They activate what is called Strong Rain and Strong Sunlight respectively. It is not known how different this is to normal.
THE RETURN OF WEATHER TEAMS. MAY THE TRUMPETS PLAY ON THIS GLORIOUS DAY. (I know it's not confirmed, but what else could these possibly do?)

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
THE RETURN OF WEATHER TEAMS. MAY THE TRUMPETS PLAY ON THIS GLORIOUS DAY. (I know it's not confirmed, but what else could these possibly do?)
Yeah, I was betting on that same thing too! Still... what they did to weather on Gen 6 was a change I didnt like.

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
PRIMAL GROUDON AND KYOGRE'S ABILITY'S DEMONSTRATED AND RAYQUAZA CONFIRMED
Yeah, its nice we got some explanations on what the new abilities do (they are amazing) and finally saw the Megas ingame!

On the other hand..... as if we needed a confirmation on Rayquaza.... lol

DatPikachu

District 13
Reaction score
After watching Mega-Gallade in action, i'm definently naming mine Zorro.

Fireworks

Platinum
Reaction score
Heres info about its ability from reddit.

"It was just revealed on the stream.
It used some new move.

**Edit**: It's called Dragon Ascend and it looks awesome.
Its ability is Delta Stream but I'm not sure what it does. It says that it protects flying types but now sure how and from what exactly.

**Edit2**: from the website
・The moves Rain Dance, Sunny Day, Sandstorm, and Hail will fail.
・The Abilities Drizzle, Drought, Sand Stream, and Snow Warning will fail to activate.
・Moves of a type that Flying-type Pokémon are usually weak to will only deal normal damage to any Flying-type Pokémon in the battle.

Also, with Delta Stream, weather effects last indefinitely as long as Mega Rayquaza remains in battle. When it is swapped out for another Pokémon on your team, the weather immediately returns to normal."

According to Ikanacanyon7, Dragon Ascent is a Flying type move.

Last edited:

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
And here is the video reveal!

Heres info about its ability from reddit.

"It was just revealed on the stream.
It used some new move.

**Edit**: It's called Dragon Ascend and it looks awesome.
Its ability is Delta Stream but I'm not sure what it does. It says that it protects flying types but now sure how and from what exactly.

**Edit2**: from the website
・The moves Rain Dance, Sunny Day, Sandstorm, and Hail will fail.
・The Abilities Drizzle, Drought, Sand Stream, and Snow Warning will fail to activate.
・Moves of a type that Flying-type Pokémon are usually weak to will only deal normal damage to any Flying-type Pokémon in the battle.

Also, with Delta Stream, weather effects last indefinitely as long as Mega Rayquaza remains in battle. When it is swapped out for another Pokémon on your team, the weather immediately returns to normal."
And by the way Firework, add to that that Dragon Ascent is a Flying type move.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci