• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Not enough mods online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trainrage5

Tribute
Reaction score
I play on U.S servers and I see a lot of people who hack and curse and no mods on to stop it. I have been on the U.S servers for a month now and have been in a lobby with a mod about 15 times. I have been told that there are a lot of mods but all I see are mostly Jtzink, qqopp, and slasherxtreme. I think there should be more mods and if there are not enough hire more. Thank you for your time

Bhommie

Spectator
Reaction score
I agree with you and i currently applied for mod.

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If you need a Mod in the game I would suggest poking one of them on teamspeak.

andre08947

Tribute
Reaction score
Dont worry Trainrage, they are hiring mods as we speak, alot of people such as myself and Bhommie have applied for positions. If we get accepted as them im sure we would be happy to help you with your needs

Bhommie

Spectator
Reaction score
Yes trainrage i will be more than happy to help with needs on the servers. Hopefully i will get accepted =D

Trainrage5

Tribute
Reaction score
I think they need to hire and you too seem more active on the server than a lot of mods.

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
They are hiring Australians I believe, Mods are active they may not be on the servers all the time but we do go on forums when we can't play we also have lives to, most US may be just waking up, as I said above if you need us we are on teamspeak, just poke us with why you need and what sever, but DO NOT spam poke.

Bhommie

Spectator
Reaction score
i think they want people on australian servers you dont have to be austrailian

Le0

District 13
Reaction score
I do agree with you, but you do have to realise that there are around 70 servers that are running constantly at the same time. That is a LOT of ground to cover, so we do rely on people to report things in the Report Abuse section of the forum, or as James.D said, just poke one of us on TeamSpeak and we will be happy to help. We do try to cover as much ground as possible o_O

qqopp

Experienced
Reaction score
As moderators, we try our best to be online and proactive at all times. Sadly enough, we don't have enough moderators to cover all servers/players. That's why it's important for us to rely on users who use the 'Report Abuse' thread. With your guys' help, we have caught countless hackers and spammers. If you ever want a moderator to come to your game, feel free to drop into teamspeak. We're always available, especially late at night (U.S) due to the fact that we've recently added a few more Australian moderators.

We greatly appreciate any member of the community to go out of their way to record/screenshot any hacker/spammer. There are no words to express our gratitude towards your efforts. If anything, you guys are the heroes of the servers. You guys are the ones that make the community AWESOME, and help donate to keep our servers running!

I'll try to be on as much as possible to help you out. If you don't know how to get on teamspeak, there's a thread HERE if you need help.

I want to thank you very much for your concern, and to tell you that we're working on it! If you can, please help us out by recording hackers/screen-shotting spammers. Your words in the community aren't ignored, and we understand your frustration. :( I'm sorry that I can't be much help, but I try my best. I hope you can accept that!

P.S. Sorry for the bad grammar/typing. I'm on my iPod, and it's terribly impossible to type when I'm in a rush! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci