• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Not enough mods online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Generation2012

Tribute
Reaction score
Also a lot of mods are looking at my report abuses but like 1 in 10 mods reply to them and handle it.
sorry but i dont believe that, every time i have reported a hacker, its always handled within 20-30mins and its always the 1st one, the only way you would get 10 replies would be them discussing whether or not that person was hacking or not.

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
sorry but i dont believe that, every time i have reported a hacker, its always handled within 20-30mins and its always the 1st one, the only way you would get 10 replies would be them discussing whether or not that person was hacking or not.
Made like 3-4 report abuses in the past days and I got a lot of views on it but no reply's only
Jtzink replyed

kricken

Career
Reaction score
You reported a guy for cussing when he said "retarded". That can be offensive, no doubt, but it's hardly a cuss word- especially when used in the correct context. That's only an example though and has been dealt with

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You reported a guy for cussing when he said "retarded". That can be offensive, no doubt, but it's hardly a cuss word- especially when used in the correct context. That's only an example though and has been dealt with
I asked Clbrend before posting the treath because I wasn't sure about it 2, but he said that would be a 1 day ban so I reported it.

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Also I took a look at the rules and he is right. Because the rules say: No use of derogatory or racial comments
This is a perfect example of a derogatory comment.

MyNameIsSaar

Career
Reaction score
We do not only have more than 90 mods at the moment from around the world, if you play on eu at 7 am gmt for example, there probably wont be a lot of mods from gmt. Most eu mods are gmt. If theres a mod online they should know to take care of the lobby they are in.
Seeing that there are a lot of ways to contact us/report them, I don't see the point of this thread. The reason were limiting the amount of mods that we hire {as far as I know} is because were a lot of people, with a lot of power, and we want to make sure that EVERYONE thats a mod wants to the best for the community, and can do their job well.
We ARE hiring more mods, but we rather hire mods who will know how to do the job, rather than hire anyone who wants/ offers to do the job.

Other than that, the mods are always on TeamSpeak and some even offer their skype if its more convenient. There shouldn't be a problem contacting us.

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
We do not only have more than 90 mods at the moment from around the world, if you play on eu at 7 am gmt for example, there probably wont be a lot of mods from gmt. Most eu mods are gmt. If theres a mod online they should know to take care of the lobby they are in.
Seeing that there are a lot of ways to contact us/report them, I don't see the point of this thread. The reason were limiting the amount of mods that we hire {as far as I know} is because were a lot of people, with a lot of power, and we want to make sure that EVERYONE thats a mod wants to the best for the community, and can do their job well.
We ARE hiring more mods, but we rather hire mods who will know how to do the job, rather than hire anyone who wants/ offers to do the job.

Other than that, the mods are always on TeamSpeak and some even offer their skype if its more convenient. There shouldn't be a problem contacting us.
yes very true they would rather hire mods who have experience with the servers and moderating experience than some guy who goes "pick me" Also a good knowledge of whats against the servers rules is another useful thing when trying for mod

Generation2012

Tribute
Reaction score
yes very true they would rather hire mods who have experience with the servers and moderating experience than some guy who goes "pick me" Also a good knowledge of whats against the servers rules is another useful thing when trying for mod
I have applied for mod, and i know this is a wierd question to ask, but based on what i've said in this, would you think im a good or bad candidate based on what i've said on this post.

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
I have applied for mod, and i know this is a wierd question to ask, but based on what i've said in this, would you think im a good or bad candidate based on what i've said on this post.
well i hav seen you around the forums and your posts like mine are very helpful :D your profile says you are 21 which would make you of an appropriate age :D ... whether or not that is true i cant tell (not saying you aren't just that some people lie)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci