• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Not enough mods online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dean

Career
Reaction score
Yes trainrage i will be more than happy to help with needs on the servers. Hopefully i will get accepted =D
It's highly recommended that you are Australasian because of the different time zones.

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
I'm from UK but i sleep very little so my hours that im online are quite wide spread :p i have recently apped for a mod position and i actually already unofficially moderate another games forums ( more active forums than these). I am too young to be a mod on that game but a mod actually has already said he treats me like a mod :D. So yh i have plenty of server moderating skills already and pretty good in game moderation skills too from playing on so many servers :p

kricken

Career
Reaction score
I play on U.S servers and I see a lot of people who hack and curse and no mods on to stop it. I have been on the U.S servers for a month now and have been in a lobby with a mod about 15 times. I have been told that there are a lot of mods but all I see are mostly Jtzink, qqopp, and slasherxtreme. I think there should be more mods and if there are not enough hire more. Thank you for your time
I'm almost always on teamspeak. Just poke me:)

Trainrage5

Tribute
Reaction score
Thank all of you even the non-mods you guys have helped me out a lot.

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
no problem many forumers try to help out whenever possible myself included

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member