• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Noobiest MCSG Moment Ever?

AGFire2013

District 13
Reaction score
First 500-700 games for me. I'm taking a break from SG until I get better because of the amount of teams xD atm I just play for fun with my friends.

Alt__Drakon

Tribute
Reaction score
I just want to know what the noobiest thing you have ever done was. Wether it was walking backwards while fighting, lighting yourself on fire during a great fight, or running into a wall in an intense getaway?
Feel free to laugh at other peoples noobieness, and don’t be afraid to comment, we all had those moments!!!
Alright, I have 3:
1. Running backwards thinking that I could hit him when he couldn't hit me because it worked on the mobs, after I died I raged.
2. I was fighting a team, and before the fight I set myself on fire when one of them was right next to me, and I panicked and went on spasm mode.
3. I took 3 of a team of 4 and the last one was coming for me, so when I tried to switch to my bow, I accidentally went into f5 mode, and I screwed up with it, and I walked strait into a building, and in f5 mode, I just watched as the 4th dude hit me when I was trying to move out of the building in f5 mode(I didn't get out of f5 mode because I forgot which button to press).

Alt__Drakon

Tribute
Reaction score
I was at deathmatch at Demon's Breeze, I put invisible fire when the guy wasn't close... Tried bowing him and ran into it and nearly died.. But I still won :D
Lol same happened to me, except it was against a team, and after the fire I had .5 health left, and then I raged

Alt__Drakon

Tribute
Reaction score
I killed someone and dropped down to get his stuff,but i didn't know i only had 1 heart left. xD what made it even worse was that i had duamond pants,shoes and sword,the most diamonds i ever got.
lol 13 diamonds used, i wonder if anyone found it

LuzrayGames

Spectator
Reaction score
i forgot the map, so some guy had asked me to help him because he was stuck in the wall and i was planing to kill him... when i realized what he told me to do got rid of the floor under me... lolz

Diamond
Reaction score
It was me on The Fallen Colossi in deathmatch and it was only me vs. a scrandala in full leather. When I went in for the fight, I tried to place down a flint and steel, missed the light and lit myself on fire. Instead of charging the leather nub, who I could of easily killed, I ran away. The deathmatch's terrain is pretty funky and the kid killed me. I didn't even rage after that I just stopped playing and thought about my life for a while...

Reaction score
On Breeze Island throwing my rod accidentally at the last guy 5 secs before deathmatch, then he picks it up and just rods me back into the lightning :'c

ewa627

Tribute
Reaction score
i was playing on demons breeze with my friend and he fell in lava and i jumped in the save him then realized you don't
kill lava
I was the one who killed your teammate. I think. I shot a guy with his teammate and he fell in lava. Then the other guy jumped into a hole. Sound familiar?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci