• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Noobiest MCSG Moment Ever?

EasyKezy

Platinum
Reaction score
I was running away from a three team which I had killed 2 of them I was on 1.5 hearts but I was in f5 and I ran into a cactus and it killed me :(

weenusucka

Spectator
Reaction score
I got full iron and a stone sword + 2 g'apples + 2 diamonds from the double tier 2 at the top of the building on sg highway, I was coming down the ladder and I took my hand off my mouse to scratch my nose, (back in the days when I had a terrible laptop) my mouse slid off the side of my laptop, made me do a 360, and I walked right into one of the holes beside the ladders. *sigh*

Captain Dory

Diamond
Reaction score
My noobiest "mcsg-related" moment was getting my macbook on the thoughts that it would run games well
GG APPLE

UltimateAFS

Diamond
Reaction score
the time a guy jumped off a cliff on teweran 1 to get away from me...and I followed him.

._.

Sench

Diamond
Reaction score
Creeping over the SG4 Gravel Trap, and looking at the Guy I trapped, then a derp Steve comes up behold me and fists me down....

mwbkiller

Tribute
Reaction score
Laughing as someone fell to their death... Then walking off the exact same spot :/ lol

MR_eMBoY

Tribute
Reaction score
When 1 noob in dm said : team pls and spamming this in chat xD...Than he was running away ( from spawn ) lightning hit him and next game ( in lobby ) he said me this : u are hacking u can hit me like 20 blocks between me and u...hahaha xD (It was a lightning).

spencer54325

Survivor
Reaction score
Going for my 100th win on Breeze Island.
I've got full iron stone sword and i get rekt by a kid with full leather stone ax. To make things worse, he was a noob and it was his first win :/
I told people I let him win :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci