• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Noobiest MCSG Moment Ever?

Toe

District 13
Reaction score
I just want to know what the noobiest thing you have ever done was. Wether it was walking backwards while fighting, lighting yourself on fire during a great fight, or running into a wall in an intense getaway?
Feel free to laugh at other peoples noobieness, and don’t be afraid to comment, we all had those moments!!!

Ben67482

Survivor
Reaction score
Oh god.... Don't remember what map as it was one I had never played. I was on a rooftop and a guy started running towards me so I just turned around and jumped to my death. It was by accident of course and now that I think about it I probably could have beat him in a fight. Oh well xD

mathijs3011

Platinum
Reaction score
I killed someone and dropped down to get his stuff,but i didn't know i only had 1 heart left. xD what made it even worse was that i had duamond pants,shoes and sword,the most diamonds i ever got.

Redwash11

Platinum
Reaction score
It was the first game of the day on Holiday resort. I started off strong, getting a sword early and racking up kills. As i made my way along my chest route, i got near full iron and made a diamond sword. Then noob in leather armour came in and pwned me.
Me: ( as spec) GG
Noob: Nub CleverFalcon
:0
Good job to bot of us...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci