• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Noobiest MCSG Moment Ever?

patrickfalcon

Platinum
Reaction score
I was the one who killed your teammate. I think. I shot a guy with his teammate and he fell in lava. Then the other guy jumped into a hole. Sound familiar?
Nah, I think he just fell in. He said he was dying so I jumped in after him.

Cartercraft99

Experienced
Reaction score
My noobiest moment was the first lobby I joined (back in January 2013). I thought I was in the actual game, so I started hitting everyone, and nothing happened. I didn't realize I was in the lobby until we got transported to the game :p

Colbyscribner_gaming

Experienced
Reaction score
Wen I killed some1 wit full iron ( I was full lether) I didn't put any armor on and fought a guy with full iron XDXD

Miko_

Diamond
Reaction score
I went AFK in my own fire. Needless to say it didn't end well.

Vekian

Platinum
Reaction score
I got an Ender pearl on SG Highway. Ender pearled onto a helicopter, and decided it would be a good idea to jump.. I thought I would survive. But nope.

Reaction score
Drowned on SG2 trying to get a guy's stuff. The thing that rankled was that it was a 2v1 and I was wrecking them, I'd killed one, went down to the stuff and drowned and the guy IN THE SPECTATOR CHAT is like EZ get rekt 10 hart

NuJaan

Diamond
Reaction score
2v1ing a two team with full iron like 4 months ago. I tried to enderpearl behind them and hit them but I moved the table by accident at the last second and hit a building on Valleyside to fall to my death.

xxSPUxx

Platinum
Reaction score
I've killed myself many different ways in mcsg but this story is the weirdest... Im just playing on a map I forget which one but then I see a team of 6 and they charge at me. Well most people's thought would be to run... I was like, "ain't nobody got time fo dis!" and I yolo it. Surprisingly I kill 3 of them and the others are right behind me.... Now watching ASFjeromes hungergames video I assume that I should get in a tree then jump on them and snap their necks. So when I get on the tree... One of them... Funny thing is they are a bacca... Comes and hits me.... I go flying.... 2 hearts then I get in a tree again.... Get hit off again.... This time..... I got flying into a door... Get stuck in it... Death - suffocating in a door. I really only think someone like me can pull that off.... That's my noobiest move... I still watch ASFjerome videos waiting for the day he makes a pvp montage.

ColdsGFX

Experienced
Reaction score
Oh god...
I was on Avaracia and I saw this girl in full iron with an iron sword. I had half chain half leather with a stone sword. I fought her and killed her with 1.5 hearts left.....and then I burnt to death from her flint N steel. I laughed my ass off. Because I would've won that game easily.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci