• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

No-Tolerance Rule Policy for hacking starting February 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
So I can assume the staff know that this is jitter clicking, not macros, correct? ;)
Well.... that is on another network so it is irrelevant to MCGamer; however, I wouldn't say that is macros. It does look like criticals, though, but that is probably a server-side plugin as everyone has that many particles after hits.

Evermore

Career
Reaction score
Well.... that is on another network so it is irrelevant to MCGamer; however, I wouldn't say that is macros. It does look like criticals, though, but that is probably a server-side plugin as everyone has that many particles after hits.
It's not.

The particles when the player is not jumping are enchant particles. That, coupled with the occasional crits, create a high particle count per hit. The player is also known to click at around 20cps and has proven it many times in his other videos.

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
It's not.

The particles when the player is not jumping are enchant particles. That, coupled with the occasional crits, create a high particle count per hit. The player is also known to click at around 20cps and has proven it many times in his other videos.
Okey dokie.

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
See, if this was reported on the MCGamer network, he would've been banned unfairly. You're a perfect example of a untrained mod with a very little experience.
For the record, I see your edits xD. Also, let me add I've been trained about 15 times and I've been here for about 9 months.

Obliterate

Experienced
Reaction score
If we upload and report a player for hacking on Feb 1st, but the evidence was recorded on January 31st, what is the punishment?

Battey

Career
Reaction score
For the record, I see your edits xD. Also, let me add I've been trained about 15 times and I've been here for about 9 months.
It wasn't enough, we can tell by your judgement on that video.

Kokocomando

Tribute
Reaction score
But what about people with Gamma, Rei's Minimap and other modifications which don't affect PVP or involve hacks.
I don't think it would be fair to Perma-BAN

NickSharpx ☆

District 13
Reaction score
Finally!
Well let's hope I don't get unfairly banned once again, even though last time I was pardoned, but still, the Permaban word scares me a lot xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci