• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

No-Tolerance Rule Policy for hacking starting February 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.

LieutenantIV

Experienced
Reaction score
But what about people with Gamma, Rei's Minimap and other modifications which don't affect PVP or involve hacks.
I don't think it would be fair to Perma-BAN
Read the thread again. Those brands of cheats will result in a lesser punishment. The only time a permanent ban will be used (in this scenario) is if a major hacking client is used. Those have intent to ruin the playing experience.

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I severely doubt that you guys never had the data to perform a study like this. None the less I applaud that you have begun taking more measures in order to perfect our gameplay experience, and I hope this is a step in the right direction for a better MCGamer.

MaximMine

Platinum
Reaction score
Finally!
Well let's hope I don't get unfairly banned once again, even though last time I was pardoned, but still, the Permaban word scares me a lot xD
if you think that you have been unfairly banned, make shur to post a ban dipsute!
#have a nic day ! ! !
^_^

Coferic

Gold
Reaction score
Nice! I am really looking forward to this. Hackers beware!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci