• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

No-Tolerance Rule Policy for hacking starting February 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twistology

Career
Reaction score
I find it funny how people have been suggesting this for months, and all that time the mods have been defiantly disagreeing, yet the moment its announced to be an actual thing they're all like 'OMG CHAD I LOVE YOU LOVE ME promote me <3£££"£3£'

Its good that you finally saw sense though = )

SergioFire

Platinum
Reaction score
YEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS OMG FINALLY I LOVE YOU GUYS!
BYE BYE HACKERS!!!!!! FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMGOMGOMGOMG
Yayyyyyyyyyy I've asked for banning them permanent like 10 times in forums and FINALLY YAY!!!!!!!!!!! I'M EXTREMELY HAPPY!

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
Just because it's not released doesn't mean we are not doing it. We had a lot of things popped up with this new update which cased us to focus on other tasks first. Stats is our new main priority and will happen as soon as we feel ready to release it.
I can understand the delay with the leaderboard update, but what about the mobile website update?

I_love_desk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
yeah how about a clap for jonnysurvives who's been suggesting this for 10 months

i'm sure he'd like some credit and acknowledgement that he was right (as he always is since he's god), but for some reason many geniuses go unappreciated in this world
you're a strange boy

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Well, you can't really argue with the statistics. This seems like a beneficial change, thanks for putting in the time to better the servers.

Also, hopefully my birthday will see a good purging of hackers!

Mango

Mega Nonce.
Reaction score
I wanted this back when I was a mod. Though I don't play much anymore, it's great to see the server heading back into the right direction. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci