• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

No-Tolerance Rule Policy for hacking starting February 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
About time. I remember making a post and talking about this when I was a mod before. I've said since the beginning, once a hacker, always a hacker. 99% of the time that holds true. With the amount of hackers we have in the community, it needed to be changed. This is really just one step closer to lowering the amount of hackers.

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
About time. I remember making a post and talking about this when I was a mod before. I've said since the beginning, once a hacker, always a hacker. 99% of the time that holds true. With the amount of hackers we have in the community, it needed to be changed. This is really just one step closer to lowering the amount of hackers.
Enough said.

Crinkle

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm honestly very excited for this.

I feel like hacking should also result in an IP ban due to the fact I've had many hackers in-game tell me they don't care about getting banned because they have "34 alts".

Vigilo

District 13
Reaction score
Great!

At first, I also believed in players who wouldn't hack anymore after their ban, but when I saw this study, my mind changed O_O

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm honestly very excited for this.

I feel like hacking should also result in an IP ban due to the fact I've had many hackers in-game tell me they don't care about getting banned because they have "34 alts".
One time there was a whole apartment building using one connection. There was a hacker who kept coming back, and when they IP banned him, the whole building couldn't play. Inefficient, but better.

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
One time there was a whole apartment building using one connection. There was a hacker who kept coming back, and when they IP banned him, the whole building couldn't play. Inefficient, but better.
not to mention, it takes like 5 seconds to change your IP lol

Crinkle

Platinum
Reaction score
Might not be the best idea now that I think about it xD

not to mention, it takes like 5 seconds to change your IP lol
Very true, forgot about that aha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci