• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New Fishing Rod Use

Do you like this idea?

• Total voters

ExKing

Platinum
Reaction score
Oops, sorry for not explaining. It's digging up an old thread that hasn't been replied to in a while, or replying to a fairly old thread that's question has been answered. It just clutters the forums.
It wasn't even necro... necro is over 2 months or something.

Exodus

Diamond
Reaction score
No... in deathmatch most pros just knock people into the side of the arena and then hit em

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
A necro is 1 month or older. So it was not technically a necro post....
Technically, but I would consider it one. It's been a few weeks and the idea was shot down on the first page. Not really a necessary thread anymore.

Qualia

Diamond
Reaction score
Anyway, it's the initial hit that deals the 'stun' damage, the pull back (which is what uses the durability of the item) would be used for this so those of you who are complaining about the suggestion negating the effects of the precious stun, here you go.

Henry

Diamond
Reaction score
I honestly don't like this idea. The fishing rod is a great pvp item, because it pushes people back so they won't be able to hit the opponent .

If the fishing rod were to pull them forward, no would be able to run, and people who are used to the fishing rod pvp strategy would be very upset. I use the fishing rod myself, and if it pulled the person back, I would not enjoy it.

Qualia

Diamond
Reaction score
I honestly don't like this idea. The fishing rod is a great pvp item, because it pushes people back so they won't be able to hit the opponent .

If the fishing rod were to pull them forward, no would be able to run, and people who are used to the fishing rod pvp strategy would be very upset. I use the fishing rod myself, and if it pulled the person back, I would not enjoy it.
Anyway, it's the initial hit that deals the 'stun' damage, the pull back (which is what uses the durability of the item) would be used for this so those of you who are complaining about the suggestion negating the effects of the precious stun, here you go.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
In the heat of battle it can be difficult to remember not to pull back but switch. It's gonna be annoying to accidentally pull people.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci