• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New Donor Level? -Necromancer?-

loic1212

Diamond
Reaction score
I can already see a Necromancer getting chased by 5 random people... would be quite hilarious :p. I like it. But what happens if a random guy gets Necromancer but he's a 'noob' and just tried this server once and never plays again? And if the Necro dies from fall damage without taking any hit who will get it then?

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
I can already see a Necromancer getting chased by 5 random people... would be quite hilarious :p. I like it. But what happens if a random guy gets Necromancer but he's a 'noob' and just tried this server once and never plays again? And if the Necro dies from fall damage without taking any hit who will get it then?
It will be like a game consisting of 90% 8-yearolds who LOVE bragging rights and 10% minecraft youtubers with over 2,000,000 subs...

This is going to be interesting if its added :3

Darlo2k4

Career
Reaction score
In regards to the above comments, the person has to be killed by a player to lose the rank. And maybe make it so that if the player doesn't play a game for two weeks, then it gets passed onto someone in the top 100?

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
In regards to the above comments, the person has to be killed by a player to lose the rank. And maybe make it so that if the player doesn't play a game for two weeks, then it gets passed onto someone in the top 100?
I would say instead of two weeks, 1. Or maybe 5 days. You want that donor moving around.

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Why would you want to hide it as a donor rank? It would be better for other players if they knew who had it so people know who to target, and so the 'necromancer' knows he's got to be really careful (like not go for corn at the start careful). Also, players will have to lose it if they battlelog as well to stop them b*tches being b*tches

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
Why would you want to hide it as a donor rank? It would be better for other players if they knew who had it so people know who to target, and so the 'necromancer' knows he's got to be really careful (like not go for corn at the start careful). Also, players will have to lose it if they battlelog as well to stop them b*tches being b*tches
yes i would say it would be lost if you didnt play at least 1 game every 24 hours, it would show you had the rank and they arent allowed to leave a game once you are in the arena :p

cadbane4321

District 13
Reaction score
I don't really like the idea. I mean, people will punch you to death at the start so they can be a donor. Also, why is it called necromancer???

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't really like the idea. I mean, people will punch you to death at the start so they can be a donor. Also, why is it called necromancer???
Necromancers bring things back from the dead,this is bringing donor back.

And I think the idea is really good, but they shouldn't have a special name for being the Necromancer. It will end up as a curse, with everyone fisting them to death, and ultimately making it worse than not having donor in the first place.

MyNameIsSaar

Career
Reaction score
Necromancers bring things back from the dead,this is bringing donor back.

And I think the idea is really good, but they shouldn't have a special name for being the Necromancer. It will end up as a curse, with everyone fisting them to death, and ultimately making it worse than not having donor in the first place.
Thats why they would look like normal iron donor to others

2020ecoman

Experienced
Reaction score
Perhaps if the necromancer doesn't die for 2 days, it is automatically given to some other random player. That would solve the 'afk' bug, where someone would get picked but not play for ages and nobody would get his necro status :/

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci