• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New Donor Level? -Necromancer?-

MyNameIsSaar

Career
Reaction score
A couple of us were sitting in the Mod Chat on TeamSpeak, and we got this brilliant idea. I'm not sure if it can be done.. but we can do it!

A new donor level, Necromancer, starts at a random player, allows him the donor perks of iron donor.. But when he dies, it moves onto the person who killed him. So on one hand, you're lucky to have this "free" donor, but on the other hand you will be hunted by normal players, and made a target.

Improvements?

EDIT:

Okay so heres a list:
-Change of name
-1 of this in each eu,us,au, and ca servers.
-after a week it changes hands
-allows to have donor perks, but would be lost when dead.
-hidden as a normal iron donor, only the person himself knows that he has this "donor" level which gives an element of surprise when you do win, and doesn't really make him a target.

I'm just hoping once they see how easy it is when you have a donor status, they would feel more inclined to donate.

SliceofBread123

Experienced
Reaction score
It's more like a bounty, not a donor. Why would you call this a necromancer?

nedscott23

Survivor
Reaction score
I like.

Maybe give it to top 5,10 or 15 on each server? (US,EU,AU,CA)

If you don't die within a certain amount of time eg. 3 days? It gets given it to another random player in the database maybe?

Sounds cool. I hope it gets added

Howsie22

Career
Reaction score
That sounds cool, but rather then making them have a tag that tells everyone they are a necromancer, just discuise them as a iron donor and let players be lucky to kill him

Darlo2k4

Career
Reaction score
I'm the one who came up with it :p. Only one person can have it in each domain ( US, EU, AU and CA), and it would have to be shown that they are the necromancer. If they have that rank, for every game they win while they have that rank, they win, say 500 points?

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Sounds nice. So if you win a game with this, do you get donor perks until you die next game?

Darlo2k4

Career
Reaction score
Sounds nice. So if you win a game with this, do you get donor perks until you die next game?
Yup. Simple as simple is. Adds a fun and surprise element to it. Sort of like the ultimate bounty.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci