• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New Donor Level? -Necromancer?-

MyNameIsSaar

Career
Reaction score
Guys unless you've got an actual helpful things to say, Could ya'll not post on this? :p I don't mind my thread getting more attention, but still it seems like people get upset about "necroing" posts.
Thank you :D

Captain Sours

Survivor
Reaction score
Okay, back on topic, I really do like this idea however think it would be abused and go somewhat "missing".

Matt_The Dreamer

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Why give it to the players on the top 100? Lower ranked players won't be able to use it because it will most likely juggle between the players on the top 100 list

Captain Sours

Survivor
Reaction score
Well if a week of inactivity goes by, you loose it.
I know that, what I am saying is that it could go missing as after that week, it's gone again. After the week passes, who would it go on to as there would be nobody to kill? :p

MyNameIsSaar

Career
Reaction score
Well no, it'll be passed on to another random player, it wouldn't disappear.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I know that, what I am saying is that it could go missing as after that week, it's gone again. After the week passes, who would it go on to as there would be nobody to kill? :p
I don't think you got the idea, or maybe I didn't. But I think it works like this.

A random player from each region is given a 'Necormancer' donor status, this means he/she is basically a donator. If he/she is killed it passes onto someone else.

If you are not killed, with in 'eg' a day it moves on to a random player. To avoid giving it to random inactive players I think it should only go to players who have played atleast 1 game within the past day.

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
This is ridiculous, I saw a thread with this exact same idea. The guy was being taunted for how bad of an idea it was, now, a moderator says it and everyone is like YES BERING IT IN I LOVE YOU FOR THIS IDEA.
I wish to kill myself now.

Gello45

Tribute
Reaction score
This is ridiculous, I saw a thread with this exact same idea. The guy was being taunted for how bad of an idea it was, now, a moderator says it and everyone is like YES BERING IT IN I LOVE YOU FOR THIS IDEA.
I wish to kill myself now.
What thread was it? I'm just interested.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci