• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New Donor Level? -Necromancer?-

MyNameIsSaar

Career
Reaction score
I was looking for the idea on the forums before I posted it .. I couldn't find it.. We should merge ideas... can I have a link to it?

Darlo2k4

Career
Reaction score
This is ridiculous, I saw a thread with this exact same idea. The guy was being taunted for how bad of an idea it was, now, a moderator says it and everyone is like YES BERING IT IN I LOVE YOU FOR THIS IDEA.
I wish to kill myself now.
Yea can we see the thread please? This idea is refined, and a bits just an extra bit of fun to the game. Also don't flame. If you wish to post something at least post constructive criticism. :)

Your darling Darlo

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
Yea can we see the thread please? This idea is refined, and a bits just an extra bit of fun to the game. Also don't flame. If you wish to post something at least post constructive criticism. :)

Your darling Darlo
This was a while back, a will try to find it. But the idea was that win you win a game or if there is a person such as the necromancer. You have donor until you die.

jf908

Survivor
Reaction score
Nice idea :)
Might encourage some people getting donor if they actually get to use the features.

Darlo2k4

Career
Reaction score
You don't have to be a donor to get it though. However, when you get, you have donor join power :).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci