• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Most embrassing loss?

funnybunny

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I had full iron and a diamond sword in a DM on sg2, there was one AFK guy and another guy who had full iron. I killed him but I accidentally walked into my own fire and the AFK guy won...

minemaster1999

Tribute
Reaction score
Fighting minorburn on breeze, knocking him off the cliff and him dying of fall damage. Going to get his loot, start fighting SC_Swag. Get down to about two hearts, jump in the water, and SC_Swag, who was his teammate, picks up his loot. I start firing some arrows, get three shots hit, and then we both fire an arrow and die at pretty much the same time. I had it recorded too, if anyone wants to see.

Sasher

Experienced
Reaction score
Full iron and diamond sword. I was on Teweran sg2 and I REALLY had to go to the bathroom. I went on top of the train, checked to see if anyone was around and saw no one. I come back 1 minute later and I see my last heart being taken away by some guy with a wooden sword.

Reaction score
It was Teweran 1, I had a diamond sword, diamond boots, and the rest of my armor was iron. I made it to deathmatch, and I was feeling good because I thought I had the win. I was ready to kill when I found out they were teamed, and their stuff was decent. Nevertheless, I tried my best to kill them, but I got some massive lag spikes. They ended up killing me, and I was a bit embarrassed to lose like that.

CandyCranium

District 13
Reaction score
I was in a epic fight with my friend, so we could start deathmatch. He got me down to half a heart, then some random dude with a fist fists me to death, and that fister wins.

Nitro

Platinum
Reaction score
In my very early days of MCSG, I found a stone sword, and started chasing someone, then that person turns around and fists me to death. :oops:

Bredinabox

Experienced
Reaction score
I had full chain and a stone sword on Freeze Islamd and suddenly a person with only a leather cap comes up out of nowhere and knocks me off :p

CodeShort

Tribute
Reaction score
It all happened in a warm summer evening on Breeze Island.

The timed clocked down, and the Survival Games began! I ran to the tress looking for a chest, and when I climbed up some vines, I saw a chest on a tree, and vines down beside it.

I jumped, but my sprint broke and I fell to my death.

23 Tributes remained. ._.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Wow, I have so many of them, I'll just list a few.

1) I was playing on Holiday Resort the other day. I proceed to swim to the tier 2 on top of the parachute and some guy with golden pants fisted me to death.
2) On SG2, I had full iron armor and a stone sword right off the bat of the game. I was running towards the pink house and I got a massive lag spike and...well..you know.
3) A few days ago, I was playing a game on SG1. I was owning, and crafting a diamond sword at the cornucopia. Some noob with leather/gold armor and a wooden sword sneaks up on me and ends up killing me.
4) Was chasing someone on SG4, I was one hit away from killing them for sure. The guy I was chasing jumped into the ravine and landed safely on the water. I proceed to do the same, and end up dying because I fell on a stone block. I had full iron and my opponent had leather. I then proceeded to rage and cry.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Wow, I have so many of them, I'll just list a few.

1) I was playing on Holiday Resort the other day. I proceed to swim to the tier 2 on top of the parachute and some guy with golden pants fisted me to death.
2) On SG2, I had full iron armor and a stone sword right off the bat of the game. I was running towards the pink house and I got a massive lag spike and...well..you know.
3) A few days ago, I was playing a game on SG1. I was owning, and crafting a diamond sword at the cornucopia. Some noob with leather/gold armor and a wooden sword sneaks up on me and ends up killing me.
4) Was chasing someone on SG4, I was one hit away from killing them for sure. The guy I was chasing jumped into the ravine and landed safely on the water. I proceed to do the same, and end up dying because I fell on a stone block. I had full iron and my opponent had leather. I then proceeded to rage and cry.
Why did you even jump after that guy? He wasn't worth it. I have certain spots on maps that I refuse to chase people to, that's one of them.

marcopolo70

Survivor
Reaction score
had diamond boots and a diamond sword, full iron armor. went for a crap. died to a dude with a wood sword.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci