• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Most embrassing loss?

Antlersqueeze

Tribute
Reaction score
Okay so wayyyyy back in Survival Games if you started drowning you couldn't ascend so you were basically screwed:p So I was playing with some teammates on SG3, both who died but helped me get full iron and a diamond sword. Now, I had not won a single game, so I was excited at the prospect of a win. I killed a guy, and the countdown to deathmatch began. His iron boots fell deep into the water and since that was the only iron piece I was missing, I went to go get them. I didn't get them quick enough, and I drowned with 10 seconds until deathmatch. I was heartbroken

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
Full iron armor, diamond sword, etc in SG1 (I think?). I get killed in deathmatch by a team of 3 with the following:
  1. Full leather armor, stone sword
  2. Full leather armor, wooden axe
  3. Full leather armor, wooden sword
Blamph can attest to this. :(

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Why did you even jump after that guy? He wasn't worth it. I have certain spots on maps that I refuse to chase people to, that's one of them.
If I'm not mistaken, dm was going to start. But I learned my lesson!

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Wow, I have so many of them, I'll just list a few.

1) I was playing on Holiday Resort the other day. I proceed to swim to the tier 2 on top of the parachute and some guy with golden pants fisted me to death.
2) On SG2, I had full iron armor and a stone sword right off the bat of the game. I was running towards the pink house and I got a massive lag spike and...well..you know.
3) A few days ago, I was playing a game on SG1. I was owning, and crafting a diamond sword at the cornucopia. Some noob with leather/gold armor and a wooden sword sneaks up on me and ends up killing me.
4) Was chasing someone on SG4, I was one hit away from killing them for sure. The guy I was chasing jumped into the ravine and landed safely on the water. I proceed to do the same, and end up dying because I fell on a stone block. I had full iron and my opponent had leather. I then proceeded to rage and cry.
Hang on...
Do you play EU?

bobyfish

Career
Reaction score
Once upon a time...I was in Drybone Valley (never call it teweran sg 2) I had diamond LEGS/sword and dm was forced. All four people seeing my shiny legs and booty go for me with leather armor and wood swords and I just couldnt handle them. I was so sad.

qwErtyVAsdfghN

Diamond
Reaction score
On Drybone Valley, was running off spawn to the train, I f5 to see who was behind me saw Kerbals ! Epic fistfight, I lose.........

lwalker7c

Tribute
Reaction score
I had full iron and iron sword. I was cleaning out my inventory and a guy with leather armor with a wood axe came and somehow killed me. Who can top that?!

Bardan

Tribute
Reaction score
4) Was chasing someone on SG4, I was one hit away from killing them for sure. The guy I was chasing jumped into the ravine and landed safely on the water. I proceed to do the same, and end up dying because I fell on a stone block. I had full iron and my opponent had leather. I then proceeded to rage and cry.
I think that was me :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci