• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Most embrassing loss?

Deliciousfruit1

Survivor
Reaction score
Well, my last few games have been just embarrassing losses one right after another. Since v2 came out, I've been killed with full iron + diamond boots + diamond sword in Breeze (I'm horrible at water fights), burned myself to death trying to burn items and the wrong space gets lit, repeatedly walking into invisible fire on Teweran 1, getting burned at least 4 times by someone I'm chasing, and losing deathmatches horribly against people with way worse gear.

I think every bit of skill that I've ever had before has gone away with MCSG V1.

Raycu

Survivor
Reaction score
Every loss ever. Mostly because I have already been shameful, mostly because I have never won.:(

supermuddypuddle

Experienced
Reaction score
I have a lot...

When I die, I tend to die in the most embarrassing way possible.

This may be one of the better ones though:

Full iron, diamond sword, diamond boots, go AFK for 45 seconds, come back just in time to get fisted to death.
about that. . . sorry

Reaction score
I had half a heart left and was dodging this guy's arrows, and I fell 3 or 4 blocks and died.

wonderwaffle237

Experienced
Reaction score
I was teaming on SG 1, and we went back for refill. So we almost kill the guy at corn and he runs away. I decide to chase him because he had some really good gear. As I chased him I fell directly into a lava hole :p. But my teammate still won.

John123XD

Experienced
Reaction score
This is the time i had 1-2wins so i had full iron dimaond boots and i was going for this guy with a stone axe and nothin else me and hi fought and he hit me the whole entire time and i lost to the guy with no armour.
(Now i have 143 wins)Better skills.

theman356

Tribute
Reaction score
My first game back in beta I hid in a tree on sg2 till someone with a wood axe found me :(. I had no idea what to do that game...

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
This was on Hive, I was by myself in dm with one other, and I was walking backward spamming arrows, to taunt them, and they picked up an arrow and shot me into lava.

Wickyy

Career
Reaction score
Diamond helm,boots and sword (Everything else iron) i was up against a guy with practically no armor and a stone sword i got too cocky and was crafting flint and steel completely ignoring him thinking he couldnt kill me if he wanted too and he get 5 good hits on me and shoots me with 2 arrows and i died was pretty dam embarrassing considering he didn't have a chestplate.

ScrewYouGumby2

Diamond
Reaction score
Dying from fire and there being no winner.

My most interesting deathmatch was on survival kingdom, my nooby team of three were all in beds when the dm started, so we didn't get teleported to spawn. I proceeded to kill them amidst the lightning.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci