• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Most embrassing loss?

nickelodeonthe1

Experienced
Reaction score
A game In sg3 i had full iron and there is this waterfall near the village i had a boat and decided to get in it and ride it (going down the waterfall)
I took fall damage when i hit the ground with my boat i INSTANTLY died worst part i coudnt get out of the boat in spec mode (had to leave xD)

Assasinator25

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Not really embarassing but stupid. I was playing on Solar frost and got stuck in a trap and tried getting out but no hope and i was stuck there until DM and i got owned right away :p

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Not really embarassing but stupid. I was playing on Solar frost and got stuck in a trap and tried getting out but no hope and i was stuck there until DM and i got owned right away :p
That's solar frost for you :p Happens to everyone though.

fushi

District 13
Reaction score
I had full iron, and a stone sword, and I got killed by a guy with no armor and a wood axe :I

Reaction score
I have faint memories of some deaths when I played with the blamphs back when breeze was first added. Being betrayed by the mudkip or falling off a building while distracted by conversation. Miss dat clan, even if I never was an actual member :p

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I have faint memories of some deaths when I played with the blamphs back when breeze was first added. Being betrayed by the mudkip or falling off a building while distracted by conversation. Miss dat clan, even if I never was an actual member :p
I ended up joining the CyanVolts and then stopped playing before I ever played with them :p

Reaction score
I ended up joining the CyanVolts and then stopped playing before I ever played with them :p
Lol, some of the best games were clan wars Vs the volts. Just because of all the random trash talk and all of the hatred. I still remember when Willy got mod and then threatened blamph. Something like "You can't get our players banned for hacking, because we have counterevidence."

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Lol, some of the best games were clan wars Vs the volts. Just because of all the random trash talk and all of the hatred. I still remember when Willy got mod and then threatened blamph. Something like "You can't get our players banned for hacking, because we have counterevidence."
I remember hearing about that :p They both had a mod for a leader at the time, right? :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci