• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

More moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marre

Tribute
Reaction score
I think you all misunderstood me, I do not complain so much on the mods in existence but on the fact that there are so few on the servers. I'm sure the mods are doing a great job and it must be hard and they should also have free time and so, thats why I think there needs to be more mods. More mods equals less work for the ones we have know and moe prescence of mods on the servers which reduces hacking. That would make everyone happy :)

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
You need to remember that the mods can't be everywhere at once, and if there were mods in every game, people would complain that they were taking up a valuable slot. Or something.

Anyways, it's also YOUR duty to help catch rule-breakers, especially hackers. Get something like Bandicam or Fraps, record somebody you think is hacking, upload it to YouTube and file a report on them.

Marre

Tribute
Reaction score
I know that the mods can't be everywhere at once, but if there where more of them they could be on more places. I have noticed that when there is a moderator in game people tend to disable their hacks. And they will not really take up spaces since they play too right? And I think people would be really happy if there were less hackers.

loic1212

Diamond
Reaction score
The more 'veteran' Moderators are doing their job amazing. But the newer ones like Wronskiki are being a bit to scared to actually ban or tempban people. I was in a server with him and a guy kept spamming but just leaving text between it so it wasn't obvious. I'm sure he did see it but just never punished the guy.
Also it's a bit true that some moderators join a lobby and leave when the game starts. While the actual hackers appear in the game. I've also seen some moderators join, I then kill them in game and they immediately leave. That's not how it needs to be.

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
The more 'veteran' Moderators are doing their job amazing. But the newer ones like Wronskiki are being a bit to scared to actually ban or tempban people. I was in a server with him and a guy kept spamming but just leaving text between it so it wasn't obvious. I'm sure he did see it but just never punished the guy.
They must be scared about the rage threads :p jk

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Also it's a bit true that some moderators join a lobby and leave when the game starts. While the actual hackers appear in the game. I've also seen some moderators join, I then kill them in game and they immediately leave. That's not how it needs to be.
To leaving when the game starts, they may be called away, or just not want to play that map. It's perfectly reasonable to leave, if you have no reason to believe that there is a hacker in the game. There may end up being a hacker in that game, but the chance is the same for any server they play in.

The same goes for leaving when they die. If the moderator in question does not think you hack, nor does he think there is any other hacker in the server, there is really no reason why they should stick around. Watching a server with no hackers in it is both unenjoyable, and prevents the moderator from being able to catch hackers in other servers. If you end up finding a hacker in that server, then poke them on TS and tell them, and they (or someone else) will be sure to show up. You have to remember though, they do have lives, and they volunteer their own time, unpaid, to do this service for the servers. You cannot expect them to just hang around in one server constantly, no matter what. They are people too, and deserve to be treated as such.

-Zeno

loic1212

Diamond
Reaction score
To leaving when the game starts, they may be called away, or just not want to play that map. It's perfectly reasonable to leave, if you have no reason to believe that there is a hacker in the game. There may end up being a hacker in that game, but the chance is the same for any server they play in.

The same goes for leaving when they die. If the moderator in question does not think you hack, nor does he think there is any other hacker in the server, there is really no reason why they should stick around. Watching a server with no hackers in it is both unenjoyable, and prevents the moderator from being able to catch hackers in other servers. If you end up finding a hacker in that server, then poke them on TS and tell them, and they (or someone else) will be sure to show up. You have to remember though, they do have lives, and they volunteer their own time, unpaid, to do this service for the servers. You cannot expect them to just hang around in one server constantly, no matter what. They are people too, and deserve to be treated as such.

-Zeno
I like your first answer. But what do you mean by the second one? I killed the mod and he INSTA leaves without taking a look how can he know there aren't any hackers in the game? But still good answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci