• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

More moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marre

Tribute
Reaction score
I've been playing sg a lot lately after taking a break for some months, and one thing that really annoys me is all the hackers. You can't really play one game without meeting one or more of them, and usually get killed by them. It is very annoying for those players who doesn't hack that this game hast turned into "Best hacker wins!" or something. You rarley see any moderators on the EU servers were I play which according to me is probably one of the big reasons. You need to add more moderators to stop the hacking!

Valethar

Career
Reaction score
We have Teamspeak. We have many EU moderators on Teamspeak. We also have Report Abuse to report hackers in.

We are not on every server, at every time. We don't automatically 'detect' when there are hackers. It's up to the community to contact a moderator or to record the evidence themselves to catch the hackers. Don't just rely on us alone. We have things to do like you in our time. Moderating is only something we do a few hours a day for most of us, so we can't be doing everything at once.

Marre

Tribute
Reaction score
I know thats why you should have more moderators. It is hard to report hackers because to be believed you have to have it on film and most people don't record and it is usually hard to do that because it makes it laggy.

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
However i will see if i can organise the staff to split among the individual servers and search for hackers, but staff are players too and sometimes we enjoy playing games together so don't expect us to be around all the time

Memnok

Spectator
Reaction score
I have to concur with marremer. And i have a ''friend'' who has admitted to be using hacks and he has done this for months using forcefield, radar etc. We need more moderators for the game to be more fun as hackers doesnt dare to hack while there are moderators online. And as said most to all reports of hacks goes unnoticed as it desires evidence. And we just want to play survival games not mess around and try to be mini-moderators.

Memnok

Spectator
Reaction score
We have never said that there should be a moderator in every game at all times. But i haven't seen a moderator thats been in a game for more than a couple of minutes at most. It isn't a question of difficulty to record it's a question of enjoyment. How are we going to be able to enjoy MCSG if we have to suffer form heavy fps loss because WE the GAMERS have to record the hackers and not any moderators. And most of the current moderators doesn't care to moderate. They are in the game until they die and no more.

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
We have never said that there should be a moderator in every game at all times. But i haven't seen a moderator thats been in a game for more than a couple of minutes at most. It isn't a question of difficulty to record it's a question of enjoyment. How are we going to be able to enjoy MCSG if we have to suffer form heavy fps loss because WE the GAMERS have to record the hackers and not any moderators. And most of the current moderators doesn't care to moderate. They are in the game until they die and no more.
I take extreme offence by that as many moderators will too. Moderators are players too you know. We don't always know if there is a hacker in a game and if we do know we will always take action. Us moderators give up our own time to make the servers better and then we get a remark like that.

Memnok

Spectator
Reaction score
Why should they be moderators then if they can do just as little as regular players? Most moderators (i don't say all) doesn't even bother to try to find hackers. They just play as regular players but with benefits of a donor.

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
Why should they be moderators then if they can do just as little as regular players? Most moderators (i don't say all) doesn't even bother to try to find hackers. They just play as regular players but with benefits of a donor.
If you see a moderator who wont help you then take note of their name and report it to a sr mod or admin. However understand that moderators are not available at all times of day so be aware that they may say no if they honestly don't have time to help you or they have a more serious problem to deal with.

Valethar

Career
Reaction score
I
It's difficult to go onto a new server, spectate random people and find a hacker who is evidently hacking. We need prompts and tips on who these people are.

TomoHD

Survivor
Reaction score
Wow some people... Most Mods do their job fine I don't think I've had one mod you has ignored e on TeamSpeak. Moderators can't be everywhere and it's the player's job to help them by recording or taking a screenshot stop being ungrateful and be glad that we have responsible mods at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci