• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

More moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.

subtato

District 13
Reaction score
I like your first answer. But what do you mean by the second one? I killed the mod and he INSTA leaves without taking a look how can he know there aren't any hackers in the game? But still good answers.
Maybe he's actually playing, and is doing exactly what you're doing. As he stated, the mods are people too, just like you, unpaid, and they sometimes like to play just regularly too.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
I like your first answer. But what do you mean by the second one? I killed the mod and he INSTA leaves without taking a look how can he know there aren't any hackers in the game? But still good answers.
Maybe he's actually playing, and is doing exactly what you're doing. As he stated, the mods are people too, just like you, unpaid, and they sometimes like to play just regularly too.
What Subv3rsion said, and also something else. If the moderator sees no hacker in a server, and they have no reason to believe there is a hacker in the server, then there's a high probability that there are no hackers in the server. If a moderator were to wait around in a server after he died,even though there wasn't a hacker, then the time he/she has available to catch hackers in other servers is very limited. If you do end up finding a hacker in the server you killed the mod in, poke them on TS and tell them so, but don't expect them to just wait around in any server they die in.

eshancowee

District 13
Reaction score
I think this has been answered. ReqLock :p Mods cant be everywhere, Record hackers yourself if possible. or get on Teamspeak and poke one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci