• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Moderator Applications: Frequently Asked Questions

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
3 months already since I posted mine, and yet is hasnt been acceoter nor denied and it has 11 views :(
Oh well I obviously dont have what it takes... but good thread anyways, i have bothered Mods with questions before, i wish this was made before that :p I yould have saved time to some mods :p

Btw... Seriously? "Why is your name red?" haha it sounds very silly to ask that, its pretty obvious XD... at least for me :p

Andrew90005

Tribute
Reaction score
how long will it take for a application to be read and then have a meeting/conference via web?

Andrew90005

Tribute
Reaction score
It seems like the standard time for reply has changed from when I sent in myne. My aplication was accepted in less then 2 days. I guess these days they have a lot more to take care of.
did you have to do a conference call like a meeting/interview with them? if so was that what happened afrter 2 says or were you fully a moderator after 2 days?

thanks

Tironas11

Diamond
Reaction score
did you have to do a conference call like a meeting/interview with them? if so was that what happened afrter 2 says or were you fully a moderator after 2 days?

thanks
Yes, you have to do an interview with them. They ask you questions pertaining to becoming a Moderator and duties being a Moderator.

Jetscat1

Survivor
Reaction score

thanks
What Tironas said. Also keep in mind, that it isn't a call over the phone, or Skype; It's over their TeamSpeak interview channel.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci