• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Moderator Applications: Frequently Asked Questions

FortiPlex

Experienced
Reaction score
Still funny how people with 3 posts have a ten times higher chance of being accepted then people with hundreds of posts.

I am like, dying to understand this strange logic. :3

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
Still funny how people with 3 posts have a ten times higher chance of being accepted then people with hundreds of posts.

Well we base a lot of what a person is like in what we see of them so if we know them well from on the TS or from ingame and we see them helping a lot then we get a general idea of what they are like. A person can have 1000's of messages on the forums but that doesnt mean they are mature and helpful. Remember quality over quantity.

FortiPlex

Experienced
Reaction score
Well we base a lot of what a person is like in what we see of them so if we know them well from on the TS or from ingame and we see them helping a lot then we get a general idea of what they are like. A person can have 1000's of messages on the forums but that doesnt mean they are mature and helpful. Remember quality over quantity.

Yes, as that is true, barely anyone on the forums would agree. Moderators are meant to be social and responsible; yet the ones being recruited are the inactive and the shy. Yes, some may be fine when it comes to quality, but it's how the community sees that person and how that person sends an impact on the community.

Plus, moderators that moderate the forums aren't really helping either. There are tons of servers that have modders, troublemakers, and overall bad people. And when people report it, nothing really happens.

Remember, responsibility & quality is the aim. No one is perfect, but it's better to have well-known people.

henrique_wob

Spectator
Reaction score

I have only 3 posts, but I already have much experience as a Moderator...
I'm new here, but I was playing MCSG for a while, and today I was interested to know more from this server and about the Delevoper Team.
I'm a very active guy. Don't matter if i have 3 posts or 10.000 posts... you don't know me.
And Kezzer1995 already said: "quality over quantity".

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I just submitted my mod app, and after i read this i went back and i revised my app and now it looks 100 times better! :D Thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci