• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Moderator Applications: Frequently Asked Questions

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
I AM 15 :D Love being the exception :3
Ooh, We are both #8 :D
Yeah, I have not been playing competitively for the past couple weeks because NCP thinks I hit too fast/accurate and prevents me from doing damage.

slasherxtreme

District 13
Reaction score
Q: How old do you have to be to become a moderator?
A: You are meant to be at least 18+ however they can make exceptions in some cases, for example I'm 17 and I was excepted because I have lots of past Moderator and Admin experience on lots of different servers.

How long does it normally take to get a reply to moderator applications?
A: If your application is accepted then you will normally get a reply within 2 weeks' time; again, if you don't receive a reply it probably means your application was not accepted. This may change depending on how many applications they have to go through.
You should update these. The age limit is 16+ with possible exceptions for people 15 with really good applications. As for the wait time, there is no estimated wait time and if you were denied, you will be informed about it.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
You should update these. The age limit is 16+ with possible exceptions for people 15 with really good applications. As for the wait time, there is no estimated wait time and if you were denied, you will be informed about it.
I believe further exceptions are being made, as of Tironas' talk with some senior mods (which ended with him being added as mod, at the age of 13).

Reaction score
Does that whole "if you're under 16 you won't get accepted UNLESS your app is very impressive" still count? I've seen people get denied with the best of applications...it's really stupid.
Just because you are under 16 does not mean you will not get accepted, however it will decrease your chances significantly. They read every application so feel free to apply even if you're underage.

eshancowee

District 13
Reaction score
Yeah, I have not been playing competitively for the past couple weeks because NCP thinks I hit too fast/accurate and prevents me from doing damage.
I give all my wins to Godzilla603 :3 NoCheat needs to be fixed soon

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci