• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Mid-Summer updates to MCGamer Network!

AMooseMan3

Platinum
Reaction score
Probably not. You're not purchasing the special rank, you're purchasing the ability to effectively sponsor a server (name the server, etc), and are getting a special rank as a thank you.
2 questions:
1) Will this feature be available in AU after it is released in US?
2) How much will it cost, and is it monthly or one off?

Danny

Platinum
Reaction score
Probably not. You're not purchasing the special rank, you're purchasing the ability to effectively sponsor a server (name the server, etc), and are getting a special rank as a thank you.
Wait, will there be custom servers just for this?

WilloWizard

Platinum
Reaction score
I appreciate you bringing in AntVenom after he needed someone to take him under, will he get some sort of rank, e.g. VIP or Admin? Also, a bit of input from the community would've been nice, I was aware of the issue a teeny bit (which means I read it on his website as I was browsing and forgot about it by the next day) but more than half of this community was probably not aware, so a bit of notice would've been nice. When I heard about AntVenom's crisis, I would not have thought for even a yoctosecond that MCGamer could've had anything to do with this. But, nevertheless, I'm happy that MCGamer are helping Taylor out, and will become more known and popular because of it. If I can ask, did Taylor come to you or did MCG suggest the idea to him?

EDIT - ChadTheDJ should probably answer.

Last edited:

NotEvenAttention

Experienced
Reaction score
I knew something awesome was going to happen! This is 100% Awesome (not the 32 people who get VIP though, I wish VIP wasn't purchasable). Thanks Chad and everyone in the Administration/Development!

Raidon

http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/new-mini-games-mcg-major-upgrade.120980/ XD

EDIT: Thanks for reading my post, Chad! I kind of get you there, as they will be contributors to the server.

EDIT2: God, I hope these AntVenom followers are a good community. I don't want a new spree of hackers, eZ gg10 rekt gangs and #HashtagClans.
Tbh, I think that they'd be more 'omg where is Ant??!?!' and 'Antvenom is in US150' then what you said - but we'll see... ;)

KelsieBree

Reaction score
I knew something awesome was going to happen! This is 100% Awesome (not the 32 people who get VIP though, I wish VIP wasn't purchasable). Thanks Chad and everyone in the Administration/Development!

Raidon

http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/new-mini-games-mcg-major-upgrade.120980/ XD

EDIT: Thanks for reading my post, Chad! I kind of get you there, as they will be contributors to the server.

EDIT2: God, I hope these AntVenom followers are a good community. I don't want a new spree of hackers, eZ gg10 rekt gangs and #HashtagClans.
Don't worry. We AntVenom members are a pretty tight knit community considering the server barely ever had more than 160 people on at once. We all know each other well and there are very few hackers that we know of and only a few bad seeds in the bunch. :)

I've been looking forward to the server's full release to have more new people, but I guess this is it when it comes to that. I just hope we will all fit in here. :p

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Don't worry. We AntVenom members are a pretty tight knit community considering the server barely ever had more than 160 people on at once. We all know each other well and there are very few hackers that we know of and only a few bad seeds in the bunch. :)

I've been looking forward to the server's full release to have more new people, but I guess this is it when it comes to that. I just hope we will all fit in here. :p
wait i thought antvenom was rly popular and stuff

Perkins

Platinum
Reaction score
wait i thought antvenom was rly popular and stuff
It's funny how popular Youtubers can make servers but have them never fully take off. A few months ago, there was a server opened by 2 famous YTers (about 800k subs between them) that hardly gets more than 150 players at once. It's a nice demo of the saying 'First in, best dressed', isn't it?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci