• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Mid-Summer updates to MCGamer Network!

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Nope! XimeV2 has better anti hacking detection.

I can't give a timeframe yet. We need to set up the servers first and will take up to a week.

Are you referring to the sponsor rank? Basically we are selling a limited amount of a rank to get loot as a thank you for helping us pay for fiber.

AntVenom's fans will be a great addition here! I am sure there will be transition pains, but overall will be a great addition.
Yes, thank you very much for answering my questions!!!

Hyped!!! :D

Captainzachww

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey Guys im New to the Forums But Just wanted to say that the Survival games on Ant's Server is Different from Normal SG and Where you half to Craft you swords and Armor so I really Hope that you enjoy it so that You can have fun with Hungary Games..

-Captainzachw

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
Wait, will there be custom servers just for this?
No, we're talking about the dedicated servers themselves. We host approximately 25 of our Minecraft servers on one of these boxes. Sponsoring the box doesn't result in you having any private servers or anything extra, it just results in whatever you name the server being put onto the dedicated server box.

So this will all be done by next week?
ChadTheDJ, subv3rsion, dv90, and myself are going to our US datacenter next week to assemble the new US servers and bring them online.

Mr_Ant87

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey Guys im New to the Forums But Just wanted to say that the Survival games on Ant's Server is Different from Normal SG and Where you half to Craft you swords and Armor so I really Hope that you enjoy it so that You can have fun with Hungary Games..

-Captainzachw
Also, there are special chests called supply drops that drop in 1 of 6 (I think) coordinates around each map. They come every 5minutes and can gives materials and food (like a normal chest) but they also give you per rafter swords and armour. These also are the only chances in the game to find diamonds, so it is kinda recommended you should go to get an advantage.

To put it basically, it's our version of the chest refill (I was one who came from the Antvenom community)

Froggytv

Sr. Mod | Staffing Team Trainer
Reaction score
Glad to be able to come over from the AntVenom Network to work with you guys. You have a great community and it's going to be great! :)

Captainzachww

Spectator
Reaction score
Same Plus Fishing Rods are Very Useless unless you are good with one.

-Captainzachw

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci