• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Mid-Summer updates to MCGamer Network!

Danny

Platinum
Reaction score
Are 24 servers going to turn into 32 servers? Because please don't take away 24 servers pl0x

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well, prepare yourself for a possible Mooclan ish post.

*Cracks knuckles
Yeah originally it was suppose to move to Dallas, just we got delayed. Eventually it will happen and the servers will be overnighted to the DC.
Question #1: Is this a 100% confirmed thing that will eventually happen, and if so, is there any rough estimate as to when? Thanks! :D

Question #2: Is there any way that someone can explain the new rank thingymajiber better, preferably in simpler words or in Spanish if possible? Sorry, but I couldn't really understand. I basically registered about every other word when I was reading that part.

Comment #1:
This is slightly one of the best things to ever happen to MCSG! I don't know if I'm overthinking it, but I can see this update almost becoming something like MCSG V3. :p

This is actually very coincidental with what I was talking about with my friend the other day. He was saying that MCSG doesn't have any giant multi-million-subscribed-youtubers that play regularly like on others such as the Nexus or Mineplex. Now, with Ant playing here, this will lead to more players + him most probably playing with other popular Minecraft icons such as CaveManFilms on our server = a chain reaction leading to MCSG's overall popularity increasing immensely....maybe even doubling in average player amount. (Ok not doubling but I'm exaggerating for emphasis :p)

Comment #2:
Again...not sure if I'm overthinking this, but I feel as though this will greatly change the player base and the whole feel of MCSG. I mean, I see lots of very young and immature people on MCSG. With AntVenom joining, this will not only make the playerbase a lot larger, but will also add a new variety of players. I could be wrong, but some of my friends have told me that AntVenom's fans are quite mature and cool! This will lead to better games, less rages, and quite possibly less hackers in comparison to the total player amount. (Like, the ratio of regular players to hackers will most probably be different, I've seen that there are less amount of hackers in Ant's server.)

Concern #1: I'm slightly worried that while our community will improve with these supposed nice and mature people, these new guys might be discouraged and begin to resent this server for the very immature and occasionally crap community. I think this might be overly competitive for them, their server seems to be more friendly. I don't know how these two communities will converge. >_<

:D

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Does anyone else think that there are gonna be more hackers?
Nope! XimeV2 has better anti hacking detection.

Question #1: Is this a 100% confirmed thing that will eventually happen, and if so, is there any rough estimate as to when? Thanks!
I can't give a timeframe yet. We need to set up the servers first and will take up to a week.

Question #2: Is there any way that someone can explain the new rank thingymajiber better, preferably in simpler words or in Spanish if possible? Sorry, but I couldn't really understand. I basically registered about every other word when I was reading that part.
Are you referring to the sponsor rank? Basically we are selling a limited amount of a rank to get loot as a thank you for helping us pay for fiber.

Concern #1: I'm slightly worried that while our community will improve with these supposed nice and mature people, these new guys might be discouraged and begin to resent this server for the very immature and occasionally crap community. I think this might be overly competitive for them, their server seems to be more friendly. I don't know how these two communities will converge. >_<
AntVenom's fans will be a great addition here! I am sure there will be transition pains, but overall will be a great addition.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci