• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Mid-Summer updates to MCGamer Network!

AMooseMan3

Platinum
Reaction score
Not to be greedy, but would it be possible for AU to be the top priority with fiber optic internet? I largely quit in game MCSG for the pure reason of barely being able to play 1 game without the server crashing.

Anyway, I love the ideas, one of the first large scale updates from MCSG that I fully agree with. Also, welcome to the community Antvenom fans! c:

Danny

Platinum
Reaction score
Is the MCSG V2 plugin still gonna be the same?

Sawk

Diamond
Reaction score
This sounds great! Also, these new devs are gonna work improving the current NCP? Yeah the fact that there is no more regen it's great, but the amount of aimbot/killaura hackers is always really high (at least in eu), would be the ultimate NCP if they can fix these hacks ;)

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
AntVenom's a hell of a cool guy, I wonder how him being the "survival games king" is going to turn out when he plays with half decent players. ;)

This sounds really cool, I don't think clan leaderboards will really work but heeyy, I've been surprised in the past!

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Not to be greedy, but would it be possible for AU to be the top priority with fiber optic internet? I largely quit in game MCSG for the pure reason of barely being able to play 1 game without the server crashing.
AU network unfortunately is at slave to the ISPs there. They seriously suck and throttle game traffic. We really don't have much control over it and only can fight our DC when things like that happen.

Is the MCSG V2 plugin still gonna be the same?
Yes, it will not change.

We're getting a new website, does that mean everyone's forum stuff will be reset?
No, it will use the same system we have now.

AMooseMan3

Platinum
Reaction score
AU network unfortunately is at slave to the ISPs there. They seriously suck and throttle game traffic. We really don't have much control over it and only can fight our DC when things like that happen.

Yes, it will not change.

No, it will use the same system we have now.
Ah well, thanks for explaining, a shame though. :(

B

Buxtonaters

Will the mini games come to EU/AU/CA near the end of the summer? Also, my friend has Hero on antvenom.com but is banned from MCGamer, what will happen to him?

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Will the mini games come to EU/AU/CA near the end of the summer? Also, my friend has Hero on antvenom.com but is banned from MCGamer, what will happen to him?
Eventually yes overtime. We want to work out the kinks in US before we release it elsewhere. Also for the ban players, we are still working out details but may not merge their list. That is not 100% however.

KelsieBree

Reaction score
Well, Ant has been saying the Network needed a new home. It's only natural that this would happen sooner or later. I guess you guys will be seeing a lot of me very soon. :) I can't wait to see how great this community is.

And thank you Chad for the Diamond ranks, even for those of us who only have Hero. I really appreciate it and will be upgrading to Platinum ASAP once I get the rank.

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm not sure if you've answered this question but if your plat donor and you want the special rank will it be discounted?
Probably not. You're not purchasing the special rank, you're purchasing the ability to effectively sponsor a server (name the server, etc), and are getting a special rank as a thank you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci