• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Nostalgia thread

ejegun

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I remember when you were in a game and there was the same person like 10 times, only one was real und moved.

ejegun

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I will always have great memories from MCSG. Just curious, how many of you guys knew me/heard of me back in beta. Believe it or not, I ended beta with a mere 26 wins. The last week of beta was when I started getting good and I got all 26 wins the last few days of beta. I miss the days where Blamph was #1 and I was right behind him. The days when SomeMugger played MCSG. The days where Zeejayy and Antster360 were always playing together and they would argue about whether or not bows were allowed. The days where the new DM arena was implemented. When the Blamph's were created. When NCP allowed you to hit people. Back when I would get excited for the livestreams. And finally, the day I became #1 on leaderboards (when NCP was normal)
I have met people on here that I will always remember.

For providing me joy and happiness over the months and hopefully in the future, I give out my thanks to:
Antster360 Bessemer Blamph Nate252 Ohheyitscarly PanuterNut SomeMugger the_french_guy tpemrickjr Zeejay
All of the staff, past and present, and last but not least...every contributing member of MCSG. Lets keep on survivin'!!!
How long did that take u?

Matt_The Dreamer

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Ah the memories. Feel like an old man compared to the young 'uns we have today. They don't know what we went through. The glitches, the lag and the mobs. Ah those were the days.

ejegun

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ah the memories. Feel like an old man compared to the young 'uns we have today. They don't know what we went through. The glitches, the lag and the mobs. Ah those were the days.
My father reads this and is like: you say good 'ol days and you mean half a year? Stupid dad ruining my moment :(

Matt_The Dreamer

Mockingjay
Reaction score
My father reads this and is like: you say good 'ol days and you mean half a year? Stupid dad ruining my moment :(
Half a year is a long time and MCSG has progressed so much its scary. We've already had voting, multiple community maps, Lobbies, an active forum community and much more. The people don't know how bad unfinished it was back then.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci