• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Nostalgia thread

soggypickle

District 13
Reaction score
Did you guys know that the v1 leaderboards still exist?

US: http://uslb.mcsg.in/

The EU and AU leaderboards got taken down unfortunately.

Of course, there's no CA or AS since those came after the global leaderboards.

Sasher

Experienced
Reaction score
Anyone remember the guy who had glitched points and would always get a TON of points for no reason at all? I think he was a gold donor. Also, remember when you could search for people on the servers list and find what server they were playing on? I remember when me and some of the other Blamph clan members looked for the guy with glitched points and got on the same server he did, poor guy would get focused all the time because he had such high points :p

grimuc

Tribute
Reaction score
Nate, I remember when you, Antisora, and iTz_That_SimPle always teamed on every one :D

grimuc

Tribute
Reaction score
Anyone remember the guy who had glitched points and would always get a TON of points for no reason at all? I think he was a gold donor. Also, remember when you could search for people on the servers list and find what server they were playing on? I remember when me and some of the other Blamph clan members looked for the guy with glitched points and got on the same server he did, poor guy would get focused all the time because he had such high points :p
deeman, something like that !

Sasher

Experienced
Reaction score
deeman, something like that !
Yeah deeman! Thats what his name was :p, I remember even the devs were trying to figure out why he was always getting points. Apparently, it was his name that caused some kind of glitch in the system which caused him to earn so much points o_O

grimuc

Tribute
Reaction score
Yeah deeman! Thats what his name was :p, I remember even the devs were trying to figure out why he was always getting points. Apparently, it was his name that caused some kind of glitch in the system which caused him to earn so much points o_O
Yep, good ole' point times!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci