• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Nostalgia thread

Sleivert

Survivor
Reaction score
Remember having duels with 3crowns and mindahl, and doing insane challenges with whateveridk! Oh, how i miss the fight for the top spots on the leaderboards after reset. And 1.2.5, god, will we ever have such a good time again?

Edit: I know that some of this is after beta stuff, but still nostalgic about it :)

Kikoo

Survivor
Reaction score
I made a video on sg2 when it first came out! Now it has above 100,000 views o_O

XxGagaxX

District 13
Reaction score
Remember when I travelled around the islands in map one.. yep, a stone sword will win you a game.

I remember how long it took me to discover there was a thing called Leader boards.

ManOfTheBread

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I also forgot to mention, who could forget those spider armies that were collected each round. Then we all led them towards the strongest guy, just so he can lose, and our friends could win ;D

Sneeze7

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I've deleted my screenshots loads of times since beta, but heres some memories I can share with you guys:

1. Since I was stalking this website, I got to play in the first hours that it had been released, and during those hours, there were 1 eu, and 1 us. On these, Chad would play frequently and the lobbies never filled up quite full, so that was awesome, but that was the buggiest hunger games servers I ever saw, but best concept, so I stuck with it. :)

2. First hours/days(dont quite remember) It was like a glass podium which you got pushed up and then started, that created some lag and unfair advantages in the start though.

3. When corn had all kinds of stuff, could have wooden axes, diamonds, everything.

4. When you were able to glitch into the house and get potions and enchanted swords.

5. When "Pirates Cove" was introduced, before there was just a wall there. And when it came, there were 6 double chests on it. Had to nerf that. xD

6. Personal memory. Me and my 2 friends were teaming and there was one person left, so we were chasing him and all of a sudden, he turns on his hack, and starts flying straight up and all specs were like "OMFG THATS JESUS!" And then he forcefielded us to death, it was too hilarious, I was laughing so hard for like 3 hours. xD

7. When Kpwn wrote most sticky threads on mcsg.in

8. When there was a chat on this site.

9. When the games were an hour long and I had to schedule my day to play these games. xD

Hopefully I can think of some more later, but thats good enough for now.

LegendofCharks

Experienced
Reaction score
I remember my first win on sg2, *back when it was new.
All I did was climb all the way to the top of the twin towers and recived the message that I won.

XxGagaxX

District 13
Reaction score
A post to let people know that this thread exists..
Not a bump.

And Toby.. I don't see any of your Nostalgia!!!

XxGagaxX

District 13
Reaction score
Five words is not enough.
I demand 10 nostalgic words at least!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci