• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer's (Un)Official Pokemon League!

Reaction score
When I reach around 1700 on my alts, a lot of the people I meet disregard many of my sets as gimmicks. For example, I used to run a Banded Ferrothorn (from a dare from my brother ;P) and I copped all sorts of abuse from the guy I was against.
Hey, that Ferro was good and you know it.

jonnysurvives

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
When I reach around 1700 on my alts, a lot of the people I meet disregard many of my sets as gimmicks. For example, I used to run a Banded Ferrothorn (from a dare from my brother ;P) and I copped all sorts of abuse from the guy I was against.
Banded Ferro is a borderline gimmick, I'd say. I've used it before (Gyro/Power Whip/Bulldoze/SR) and it was surprisingly good- it weakened normal switch-ins for other members of the team and lured Heatran. It definitely gets some great reactions. :)

Professor Nub

Platinum
Reaction score
Banded Ferro is a borderline gimmick, I'd say. I've used it before (Gyro/Power Whip/Bulldoze/SR) and it was surprisingly good- it weakened normal switch-ins for other members of the team and lured Heatran. It definitely gets some great reactions. :)
A guy switched his Heatran into my Ferro, and I E-Quaked to try to hit his Roserade. I laughed really loudly :3 Heatran is a textbook counter and I shrekt it ;)

Lebron12

Quantum
Reaction score
o. I missed signups by a mile D: Would have loved to play.
Considering I did peak at rank #1 on PO in Wifi OU xD

DatPikachu

District 13
Reaction score
o. I missed signups by a mile D: Would have loved to play.
Considering I did peak at rank #1 on PO in Wifi OU xD
I would assume you can still sign up, I highly doubt everyone will make it to the event. You can sign up as a substitute (ha)

Fireworks

Platinum
Reaction score
Sorry to say, but something with my family came up on that day, so I will not be able to attend... Feel free to remove me from the bracket. Dang, I wish I could of made this...

Professor Nub

Platinum
Reaction score
It's Tournament Day! Everyone get on Showdown and msg your partners!
Once you're done, PM or DM me on Skype or the forums the result.

nightmare22233 it's on big boi

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci