• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map 1 BEAST stradegy!!!!

Do you think this is a good route / stradegy??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThaXMark

Tribute
Reaction score
dude i dont die. i said ALMOST garunteed. usually it does :/ and you need to omrpove your pvpv skills because it also has armor so please dont post negative comments.
Yes but teams tend to run there and odds are they have a weapon and you're at a disadvantage. It's nearly impossible to be in and out of there. you may also get cake trapped (It's happened :p) and having a solid route beats this out 1000x. Not being negative, just 'constructive criticism'

TaiserRY

Career
Reaction score
Ye the problem with corn is sometimes if your looting after refill or crafting something someone could sneak up and kill you

branone

Career
Reaction score
Amazing Strat!
Love it and will try it soon hope this helps me out on the map as I'm hopeless on it, sure I've won a few games on the map (maybe half of mine are on it to be honest xD) BUT I do manage when I kill someone who actually has a great loot!

AwesomnessFace

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yes but teams tend to run there and odds are they have a weapon and you're at a disadvantage. It's nearly impossible to be in and out of there. you may also get cake trapped (It's happened :p) and having a solid route beats this out 1000x. Not being negative, just 'constructive criticism'
i see what ur saying. yeah Arena Master cake trapped meh once...but he died before he came back so i was okay. but for an almost garunteed weapon try and get balckbeards chets first, if someoen gets up there first loot the other chests and RUN

branone

Career
Reaction score
Constructive Criticism = Feedback, and there's nothing wrong with Feedback :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci