• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map 1 BEAST stradegy!!!!

Do you think this is a good route / stradegy??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AwesomnessFace

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yeah. But start a fist fight between two guys and the skip it. NOOBS SKILLZ FTW!

Simey

Career
Reaction score
I had to vote 'No you butt!!!' since there is no longer a strategy o_O

TheSchwamkopf

Spectator
Reaction score
Hard to read your text.

I'd not recommend this route.
But if you're Sonic it's okey.

TaiserRY

Career
Reaction score
for me i go to corn or run straight to the ship then go across the bridge swim forward loot the chests in the cliffside then i go left till i get to this little cave in the shoreline with a double chest. then i continue till i get to the little island with ruins go into the secret entrance underwater get the loot there (rarer stuff always in the chest) then go into the main area and loot the 4 chests inside it
then i head back to corn :)

TaiserRY

Career
Reaction score
The only part of the game that you need luck for is chests. There is no 1/24 chance of winning, winning requires knowledge and skill. It's not a dice roll, you can't kill two guys with better tier weapons with luck, it requires skill - for an example.
True Dat ^ i've killed people who had iron swords with stone swords etc...

AwesomnessFace

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The only part of the game that you need luck for is chests. There is no 1/24 chance of winning, winning requires knowledge and skill. It's not a dice roll, you can't kill two guys with better tier weapons with luck, it requires skill - for an example.
True dat! I once killed a team of 3 with stuff just like mine on DM. I got out with 9 hearts. What I do is separate them by charging one at a time. The way I do that is picking them off one by one. Whe. Going for a kill I RAM them to where they go flying and then I get a lOt more hits while they can't hit you. Thats how I win. Otherwise I just snipe them.

TaiserRY

Career
Reaction score
True dat! I once killed a team of 3 with stuff just like mine on DM. I got out with 9 hearts. What I do is separate them by charging one at a time. The way I do that is picking them off one by one. Whe. Going for a kill I RAM them to where they go flying and then I get a lOt more hits while they can't hit you. Thats how I win. Otherwise I just snipe them.[/quote
what servers you play on?

AwesomnessFace

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I play on server us24 most often. I wouldnt follow me, hackers love hunting me down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci