• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map 1 BEAST stradegy!!!!

Do you think this is a good route / stradegy??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AwesomnessFace

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
*******NOTICE*******
ROUTE REDO-
Hai candy boyz and gurlz! My name is Awesomnessface and here are 2 routes.

ROUTE 1- Only for highly skilled and experianced members. And those who are willing to take risks.
Here you are....at corn.....a lot of newbs saying derp and yolo. When the games begin, head off to the right of the host tower and jump off a cliff and look behinf you. You see the ship! go into the cave.... If someone is looting the ship chests look to your left. there is a little opening in the wall. go in there and you find treasure! loot that chest. if you get a weapon, kill the person in the ship while you can! then you get their loot along with yours! at lease 4 other newbs will come in so there is a nice 20-over 900 points boost there.go out of the ship and head right along the coast. You will see a bridge. do not cros it, keep going along the coast. (WATCH OUT FOR THE LAVA TRAP!) Keep going along until you see a waterfall. go to the beginning and look right and then down. A CAVE! go in and loot that chest. go out of the cave. go UP the waterfall. look to your right when you're almost at the top. another chest! :D loot that one... go back along the coast the the way you came. If you went the right way you come across the bridge again. cross it. go until you see a castle! BUT look under the bridge...you see caves there. go to the one closest tp the castles and there will eb a chest in the wall of it. go out, and go right of the towers. you see a small prkour thingymabopper with a chest at the end. GET IT. then look back. you see a tree. go behind it and look behind some leaves. ANOTHER CHEST! go back to the castles and go up the one on the left. cheeesssttttt! get it. (MOST OF THESE CHESTS WILL BE LOOTED, DONT RAGE ABOUT IT!) then there is a crafting table on the right tower. use it if needed. then go along the coast until you get to the ship. go back up the hill above the ship. get into some trees. start doing MLG Parkour unril you are one tree from the corn. dig leaves down. crouch behind tree wood so your name CANNOT be seen. wait until refill comes and try to attack newbs that some attack you. (you might or might not die depending on who it is) loot corn, then go back to ship. do this route all over again and win DM! You most likely wont win if you are teamed or if the corn was taken. You should try and get a team for yourself. ANYWHO.....this stradegie is NOT super awesome, it is just mine. post your ideas here and i will see to them. please dont leave negative comments for that will result in me hunting you down in the games :D hahaha. ROUTE 2 will be here soon, it will be for newbies! BAI CAND GURLZ AND BOYZ!

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Well thanks for the strategie guide :)

Spetsnax

Tribute
Reaction score
Pretty good. I am about to go to map 1 so I will try your strategy!

Spetsnax

Tribute
Reaction score
I DIED IN THE FIRST 5 MINUTES
This isn't that effective..

OMGjustin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hello candy boys and......what was the other gender? ANYWAYS- back to the stradegy. What i do is avoid the vicious bloodbath at corn and run striaght to the ship. That is because it (1) is almost GARUNTEED to have a weapon. (2) It has 3 chests just like corn chests. (3) You get points from the noobs that come in after you!! (that is if you get a weapon.. heh heh) then i go up the ladder and pull the lever in the hidden little cleft above the OTHER lever. i go to the right of the cave and i go into a room with 4 buttons. hit the first one to reveal a chest. hit any others you're screwed because it is a lava trap.
After the ship you go left and head across ths shore till you come across the hills. keep going up for a minute then go right. jump off into some water and look back. you should see a cave with redstone and whatnot in there. if you have 8 useless items put them in the little holes above the lamps and a dispenser will shoot an item (Wheat, redstone torch, bread, stone sword, iron sword, bone.) if you get a redstone torch from either sides put that on the left redstone block. it will give you FULL IRON ARMOR and 1 or 2 diamonds. then 30 seeds. after that i go back to the hill by corn. i go up and travel through the forest.....then i climb into a tree! i keep doing MLG parkour till im on the edge of the corn. i break leaves till i find logs. i stand behind the logs (it has to be 2 high, so dig down after you find one log) Why oes it HAVE to be behind the logs? because people can still see your name behind leaves. but solid blocks they cant see it. so i wait for refill. once a noob or 2 or over 9000 comes along to try and loot corn, i drop down to kill them. (never drop down on someone more powerful then you, that would be suicidal.) then i get the refill stuff and go back to ship. then i go along skipping and killing and then i win deathmatch. totally legit plan. THANKS candy girls and......what was that gender again.........whatever. bai people!

ThaXMark

Tribute
Reaction score
>doesn't get a weapon from ship ever
>everybody goes there
>dies every time
>not effective
>gl

AwesomnessFace

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
>doesn't get a weapon from ship ever
>everybody goes there
>dies every time
>not effective
>gl
dude i dont die. i said ALMOST garunteed. usually it does :/ and you need to omrpove your pvpv skills because it also has armor so please dont post negative comments.

AwesomnessFace

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
And oh should improve your running skills. I usually get the first. If you sit there and loot corn that isn't what you're supposed to do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci