• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map 1 BEAST stradegy!!!!

Do you think this is a good route / stradegy??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

soggypickle

District 13
Reaction score
Mad at you for dying....... Its called skill my freind. Most people that have it survive a lot longer. A lot have it but don't use it. As i said, please don't post negative comments. PLUS you never tried the stradegy so you dont know how good it is. So don't cast negative comments and votes of you never tried it. Don't just assume. Plus i bet you're still mad at me for killing you. It's a game. Get a life. Don't go around saying they suck just because they try and help.
I never said it sucked? o_O

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
People that hate you for dying, must I remind you the chances of winning are simply 1/24? Strategies only increase the chances slightly, if you expect it to win you a game each time then you have the IQ of a caterpillar.

kthxbai
The only part of the game that you need luck for is chests. There is no 1/24 chance of winning, winning requires knowledge and skill. It's not a dice roll, you can't kill two guys with better tier weapons with luck, it requires skill - for an example.

soggypickle

District 13
Reaction score
you said i had the brains of a bug thats close enough. stop raging because i killed you and a hacker had to avenger you :mad:
Brains of a bug? Lol I wasn't talking to you. I don't even know you from any servers, if I've forgot, I'm sorry for upsetting you. I didn't mean any harm, I was standing up for you and telling the people that complained about the strategy being bad where they faulted in their logic. Don't be mad, bro. xP

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
you said i had the brains of a bug thats close enough. stop raging because i killed you and a hacker had to avenger you :mad:
He did not say you had the brains of a bug... you're putting words into his mouth.

Strategies only increase the chances slightly, if you expect it to win you a game each time then you have the IQ of a caterpillar.
When he said "if you expect it to win you a game each time", meaning if you took it to offence then you expect that route to win you a game each match. He never directly said that to you. Then you somehow came to the conclusion that he said that the strategy sucked, when he only said that it shouldn't be on to rely on each match, and also you're claiming that you had killed him a round, which is probably unlikely due to the fact that Soggypickle just stated that he doesn't know you from the servers. You also don't even know that he's tried your strategy, yet you put that out there to.
You complained that he was casting negative comments are you, when in the end of your post you stated that he was mad and he had no life.

And also Spetsnax has the right to post his route on this thread, it's related and fits to topic, you don't own the thread, you created it but everyone has the right to post on it as long as it is related and it is not breaking any forum rules nor spamming.

Just sayin' I don't see how you took all these posts offensively, they're contributing to your first post which was about your route. Challenging ideas is how people learn.

*walloftext*

schnikes

Career
Reaction score
he didn't insult you, calm down and don't bring outside stuff into this either, that's not cool. :(

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
I saw the route from Justin's quote. One thing : horrible, you can easily get killed at the boat.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
If you do not have a weapon from the boat, and somebody from the tree and/or cave near the boat side of the cornucopia comes down with a weapon... good luck.

AwesomnessFace

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I am sorry to all, just overreacted a little because everybody is complaining about dying. It just annoys me because it works just fine for me. And most people that say they are dying are newer. And no I do NOT rely on this specific strategie, I compromise almost every game. I apologize to soggy pickle, I overreacted the most to you. I just took it another way, and quickly realized that you were trying to tell me something but it was too late.

AwesomnessFace

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Brains of a bug? Lol I wasn't talking to you. I don't even know you from any servers, if I've forgot, I'm sorry for upsetting you. I didn't mean any harm, I was standing up for you and telling the people that complained about the strategy being bad where they faulted in their logic. Don't be mad, bro. xP
In very sorry. It's just so many people were being newbs and Just complained. I take offense very easily, ita just the way I am. Sorry for being a HUGE noob, I just didnt take anything the way you put it in. Too much negativity can jack you up sometimes .-.

AwesomnessFace

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
he didn't insult you, calm down and don't bring outside stuff into this either, that's not cool. :(
Ok I apologized to everyone I just got mad over all the other bad comments and I thought nobody else would say it was good. The only problem is the ship, I usually get out alive unless lil hackers come

schnikes

Career
Reaction score
I saw the route from Justin's quote. One thing : horrible, you can easily get killed at the boat.
>.<

that's why he said you skip the corn and go there. you get there first, and normally there's 1-3 shields worth of armor and some type of weapon, so I don't see how you could possibly die there.

Spetsnax

Tribute
Reaction score
4 people usually have the skip corn and go to ship idea...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci