• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Lower the Hacker Amount. {SUGGESTION}

Good idea?

• Yes, I want it added to MCSG.

Votes: 23 79.3%
  • No, don't add it to MCSG.

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Yes, with some changes. (Comment below)

• I could care less about hackers.

• Total voters

Core

Survivor
Reaction score
I like this idea, but I feel like this will reduce the need for moderators.

Scout

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I like this idea, but I feel like this will reduce the need for moderators.
They will be still needed, in fact, MCGamer needs more moderators now than ever before, because the hacker problem is getting bigger. I know some people how are just hacking all the time, and when they get banned, they will just play on another account. There are many internet sites where you can buy Minecraft accounts very cheap. I know one place where you can buy a Minecraft account for less than a dollar, but the thing is, the accounts were hacked in and sold again. I know that Russia has these kind of places where you can buy them, but I don't know about another country.

matt_hey222

Experienced
Reaction score
Tbh I'm sure hacked clients would eventually find a way to bypass this, but it's a great temporary idea.
Well, usually people who aren't good at pvp or just little kids who want to win all the time use hack clients. I dough they will find another hack client or just make one themselves. xD

Lazy_cracken

Tribute
Reaction score
So, I saw this on another server and it was really cool... it was a way to lower hackers easily! So here is how it works:

When you join a server it should make you type .help in chat. If you didn't know, when you are hacking you cannot type .help. I thought of this, I dont know how it could work but please like this post if you think MCSG should use it!​
I route for this idea, it would be effective in the short run but given time clients will easily change their command function key to something else that isn't a full stop, like a minus sign or anything. Also a lot of people don't understand there are many many clients and few of them use this full stop command thing, it would only work for a select few.

On the bright side this is the kind of thinking we need! Sooner or later some bright spark will have an idea that will dramatically wipe out hackers I'm sure. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci