• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Lower the Hacker Amount. {SUGGESTION}

Good idea?

• Yes, I want it added to MCSG.

Votes: 23 79.3%
  • No, don't add it to MCSG.

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Yes, with some changes. (Comment below)

• I could care less about hackers.

• Total voters

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score
So, I saw this on another server and it was really cool... it was a way to lower hackers easily! So here is how it works:

When you join a server it should make you type .help in chat. If you didn't know, when you are hacking you cannot type .help. I thought of this, I dont know how it could work but please like this post if you think MCSG should use it!​

Nix

Platinum
Reaction score
So, I saw this on another server and it was really cool... it was a way to lower hackers easily! So here is how it works:

When you join a server it should make you type .help in chat. If you didn't know, when you are hacking you cannot type .help. I thought of this, I dont know how it could work but please like this post if you think MCSG should use it!​
yes

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
I don't know exactly how hack clients work, but if memory serves, some of them use .(message) in order to run commands through the client to access the hacks?

This would be quite clever, and useful. But if it was too common, eventually the hack clients would make some sort of workaround, most likely. But it would definitely be useful.
Also, to avoid spamming chat with it, perhaps find a way to disguise the message, so that it isn't seen?

LieutenantIV

Experienced
Reaction score
And as with all hacks out there, client creators would very easily push out a workaround for it.

You cannot just 'stop' hacks, and nobody ever will. While this is a good idea, and may stop hackers for a short while, it will not alleviate the problem forever.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci