• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Lobby

Pherrera

Diamond
Reaction score
I get from 2-7 FPS in the lobby with Optifine at it's lowest settings and render distance on tiny. I guess I have gotten use to it. :3

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
haha thanks, although its a bit problematic as I already got the 1.4.6 version of optifine, and so everything I did with winrar etc already been done, if you get what I mean. Sorry, I don't want to spam the thread now, its just I'm rubbish at this sort of stuff. xD
It's ok :p It's still sort of on topic because it's on the topic of lag. Anyways, once you get used to re-downloading optifine when it updates, it gets easier. It's really just copy and pasting some files to a different spot and you're done.

survivalfanatic

Tribute
Reaction score
It's ok :p It's still sort of on topic because it's on the topic of lag. Anyways, once you get used to re-downloading optifine when it updates, it gets easier. It's really just copy and pasting some files to a different spot and you're done.
Yeah, hopefully I've done it right. I basically did what it said in the video. Can I get rid of my optifine 1.4.6 folder now that I got 1.5.2? :)

Captain Sours

Survivor
Reaction score
FPS lag is much different to server lag. When everyone joins the lobby, you may get pinged back a few times. That's server lag. FPS is frames per second, so when you get low FPS, you get low frames per second. If you have 2 FPS, your Minecraft is only updating 2 times every second. Server lag is when no one is updating on your screen, or you can't eat for example, yet you are still getting 50 frames a second, updating 50 times a second. Don't confuse the two, as everyone gets the server lag at the time!

Funky_Villager

Tribute
Reaction score
I usually only experience lag in the very beginning of the lobby, like right when I join, Other than that I don't experience much. It's also a short time when you have to wait in the lobby.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci