• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Lobby

Logically

Spectator
Reaction score
For some people the current 'Lobby' is quite 'laggy' and is found hard to do many things without felling you're not playing the game. I don't get 'laggy' but some of my friends do. This is only a very minor problem since when the map starts the 'Lagg' decreases by almost 50%. If you do take this into notice maybe you could remove some of the outer 'Air Ballons'.

Gustav Mahikano

Diamond
Reaction score
For some people the current 'Lobby' is quite 'laggy' and is found hard to do many things without felling you're not playing the game. I don't get 'laggy' but some of my friends do. This is only a very minor problem since when the map starts the 'Lagg' decreases by almost 50%. If you do take this into notice maybe you could remove some of the outer 'Air Ballons'.
No. The lobby was designed with the balloons and it really makes the outside stand out a lot more (rather than it being just plain, empty air/space). Also, if it's just FPS lag, install Optifine - I get 30Fps in the lobby without Optifine and my laptop is relatively average. You should be fine. If that STILL isn't good enough for you, I guess you just have to suck it up for 2 minutes or get a better graphics card :eek:

Note: I'm assuming you're talking about FPS lag.

Logically

Spectator
Reaction score
No. The lobby was designed with the balloons and it really makes the outside stand out a lot more (rather than it being just plain, empty air/space). Also, if it's just FPS lag, install Optifine - I get 30Fps in the lobby without Optifine and my laptop is relatively average. You should be fine. If that STILL isn't good enough for you, I guess you just have to suck it up for 2 minutes or get a better graphics card :eek:

Note: I'm assuming you're talking about FPS lag.
I already stated I don't get Fps Lagg :). It's just for some of the laggier computers. And I totally agree! The Balloons really add texture if I somehow made you unhappy :confused:. I am sorry.

gianteye123

Diamond
Reaction score
What beast of a computer do u have , model and graphics card name please, if I'm lucky i might build it :D

Captain Sours

Survivor
Reaction score
In game I get about 400-500 FPS, however in the lobby I only reach about 125. However, you can barely see any difference in FPS over about 30! (Disregarding the fact that you might have a 120Hz monitor, in which case you're special)

Saza

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm not too big of a fan of the lobby lag, but it doesn't affect us playing SG so it's not a major issue :)

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
If you can't stand the lag than just open a browser and go on the forums or something before the game starts,that's what I used to do before I got my new PC. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci