• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Lobby

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Like you said, the lag pretty much disappears when the game starts. Just AFK for 2 minutes in the lobby and come back for the game. I don't think it's a very big deal. Like Captain Sours said, once you get to a certain FPS (I think it's about 60-80 though) it doesn't get noticeably better, so it doesn't really matter.

Captain Sours

Survivor
Reaction score
Like you said, the lag pretty much disappears when the game starts. Just AFK for 2 minutes in the lobby and come back for the game. I don't think it's a very big deal. Like Captain Sours said, once you get to a certain FPS (I think it's about 60-80 though) it doesn't get noticeably better, so it doesn't really matter.
It's 30, trust me. Youtube ONLY allows 30 FPS videos, and you don't notice "lag" on AntVenom or Bajans videos...

king_tnerb

Survivor
Reaction score
'twas a joke :p

I get ridiculous FPS as long as I don't have Optifine :p
Now see, that's actually quite realistic for me. Except I don't get quite as high as that. I usually get 350 and it drops to 100 on the lobby.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Now see, that's actually quite realistic for me. Except I don't get quite as high as that. I usually get 350 and it drops to 100 on the lobby.
Oh, the joke was that I couldn't deal with the lag. I actually do get 500 FPS :3

survivalfanatic

Tribute
Reaction score
Know this is probably a silly noob question, but how can I go about checking what my FPS is please? I lag in the lobby, so no chance doing the parkour. :/

CaptainBullDog

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't get any lag on computer with 8GB of ram and i5 p. I think my FPs drops for 30.

teovald

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I normally get 80 fps on there, and about 125 on for example on breeze.

survivalfanatic

Tribute
Reaction score
Press F3 on your keyboard. It's at the top.
Thank you, although I just figured it out. haha I'm getting 25 fps, which seems pretty bad, considering I've got optifine too and a decent-ish laptop. Do I need to update optifine at all? Because I swear when I first got it I hardly got any lag and now... :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci