• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How to fight hackers.

MattZeeX

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I kill them and then because I was most likely recording I ban them and laugh whilst swimming in the diamonds that I spawned in because I have that power...

Okay maybe I lied about the last part...

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
LOl nice guide :p the regen hacker part is ruff tho. I've actually faced a TON of these lately. Fns is defo one of the best strats tho. Best thing you can do tho, is just find random ppl to team with you :p. Go get like 2-3 teammates and pwn that regen hacker. Or get on teamspeak and just.. get a mod if hes not chasing you anymore haha.

How about we make a better anti-cheat? Or some sort of anti-cheat.
You made a post about this not too long ago xD. Changing the no cheat plus won't help anything. What they need to do, is somehow make it to where people with hacked clients can't log onto our servers at all.

YouBetterRun

Survivor
Reaction score
LOl nice guide :p the regen hacker part is ruff tho. I've actually faced a TON of these lately. Fns is defo one of the best strats tho. Best thing you can do tho, is just find random ppl to team with you :p. Go get like 2-3 teammates and pwn that regen hacker. Or get on teamspeak and just.. get a mod if hes not chasing you anymore haha.

You made a post about this not too long ago xD. Changing the no cheat plus won't help anything. What they need to do, is somehow make it to where people with hacked clients can't log onto our servers at all.
Thank you reven :) , I added the teaming with randomers to general tips.

Native

District 13
Reaction score
I think the best way to fight them is with a recording device ;)

screacher90

Career
Reaction score
If there are any other hacks you have problems dealing with that I did not discuss yet or have any other tips to deal with hackers ; comment and I will add them to the list! Hope this helped :)
What if the person has leafy's force field hacks :eek:
It's not
Unlimited Force Field
It's
Unlimited Force Field
Also nice thread

GamerChappy

Experienced
Reaction score
Nice thread. I do have a recording program (fraps) but I don't use it for Minecraft because then I can't PvP.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci