• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How to fight hackers.

YouBetterRun

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey guys, I am a decent MCSG / SG players and I have a lot of SG experience. Lately, on MCSG ( and on a lot of different servers ) there has been a increase of hackers mainly because some hackers with no hobby made a new version of Nodus which includes new hacks. As a Hive Moderator I come across a lot of hackers and I thought of strategies how to fight against each individual type of hack , I hope it helps. If you have any other ideas feel free to comment, I might add them to the list.
Note: If you see a hacker in-game, please make sure to get evidence and report him/her. You help the community and yourself with it.

Difficulty :
Green - Easy to fight against.
Orange- Harder to fight and kill.
Red - Almost impossible to kill.

Some general tips (Obvious tips) :
- Team up with randomers.
- Go on TS to ask a moderator to spectate your game
- Record him and get him banned to prevent future issues.
- Many hackers hack because they are bad. They most of the time do not have good in-game strategies.

Aimbot of Forcefield ( Kill aura )
Explanation: Aimbot- Automatically hits a player back if he attacks you, you do not even have to click your mouse. Forcefield - If you click, you hit everyone near to you even if your cursor is not pointed at your opponent. People with forcefield are able to hit multiple people at once.
Tips:
1) Avoid close combat, use FnS or your bow to fight him and then finish him off with your sword if he did not die yet. Keep in consideration that he will get 2 to 3 more hits on you because of his hacks.
2) Both aimbot and forcefield do not work properly in water so if you can jump in the water and try to go under him/her , you will be able to get atleast as many hits or even more.
3) Blockhitting really helps if you fight against a forcefielder or an aimbotter because it reduces the damage they do. They always get more hits off, but with blockhitting you can stay longer in the fight and hit them more often.

Water hacks

Explanation: You are basically able to run over the water or swim faster. I gave water/dolphin hacks a green colour because it is easy to avoid them unless you are on maps like Breeze Island etc.

Tips:
-Obviously: avoid water PvP.
-If you have no choice and have to jump in the water, try to stay below the water surface because with some waterhacks the hackers are not able to go under the water and you will be able to get hits on them.
-Fishing rodding them back helps most of the times. ( Unless they use No-Slow down or have the hack were they literally sprint over the water but you are then able to do the strategy above. )

No-Slow down or No knockback

Explanation: No-slow down users simply do not get knockbacked by swords, bows, fishing rods etc. which gives them a huge advantage in PvP. No-slow down is often combined with other hacks like water walk or forcefield. Lately there has been a huge increase in people that use this hack.

Tips
- Avoid close combats once again. they will be able to keep sprinting in the fight so it is smarter to get them low with FnS and your bow before going into close combat.
- Avoid water PvP. Both your bow and fishing rod do not help against No-Slow down.
- The main weakness of people that use No-Slow down is that they play too agressive. If you are able to light them on fire, they will be still trying to attack you and you can keep on setting them on fire.

Sprint hacks

Explanation: Since the update speed hackers do not have the obvious sprint particles anymore. Keep this in mind. Speed hackers run faster then normal players or teleport over blocks to be faster then the opponent and to catch up. They can sprint in all directions.

Tips:
- You can avoid sprint hackers catching up to you by making a lot of circles around vehicles and objects. Most sprint hacks can only run faster in a straight line
- If you are unlucky and you have to run in a straight line for a bit try to dodge them. Suddenly make 180's and run into the other direction. Most hackers are bad at the game and do not exspect that to happen
- Light them on fire. This will slow them down a bit.

Regen hacks
Explanation: the way regen hacks work is they speed up your client's tick time, which basically means that everything happens quicker. You regen faster, but you also take damage from non-player attacks faster. This is mainly the reason that the fire goes out so quickly, they take the damage much faster, but they also regen quickly.

Tips:
- Flint and steel, once again, is really effective against regen hackers. They have the OP golden apple regeneration effect and this makes the hackers take a lot more damage when you set them on fire because you might have noticed that if you hit someone with an OP gapple with a sword you can hit them extremely fast, the hackers take the damage of the fire as quick as that. That is why OP golden apples have fire resistance. Luckily Regen Hacks do not.
- If you want to take out someone with regen hacks, you have to kill them in one attack because fighting them over a longer period of time does not help because they will regen extremely quickly ( duh) . Perform your attack as quickly and effectively possible. You might only have one shot.

.If there are any other hacks you have problems dealing with that I did not discuss yet or have any other tips to deal with hackers ; comment and I will add them to the list! Hope this helped :)

Last edited:

L34F

Tribute
Reaction score
For the fire damage hacks, what you could try is hitting them off a large building or leading them into a trap.

Dah_Hobbit

District 13
Reaction score
Some of these hacks I have never heard of but versed... Good thread!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci