• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How to fight hackers.

Denster91

Platinum
Reaction score
Regen hacks

A new but really OP hack and extremely hard to deal with.

- Flint and steel, once again, is really effective against them. They have the OP golden apple regeneration effect and this makes the hackers take a lot more damage when you set them on fire because you might have noticed that if you hit someone with an OP gapples with a sword you can hit them extremely fast, the hackers take the damage of the fire as quick as that. That is why OP golden apples have fire resistance. Luckily Regen Hacks do not.
- If you want to take out someone with regen hacks, you have to kill them in one attack because fighting them over a longer period of time does not help because they will regen extremely quickly ( duh) . Perform your attack as quickly and effectively possible. You might only have one shot.

Hacks that protect you from fire damage.

You might think , why does this hack have a red name? Because this hack is also avaible and sadly, this is combined with regeneration hacks which makes the hacks like an OP golden apples that you have the whole time. You can recognise this hack easily because if you light someone on fire the fire will be gone within two seconds. If you have any suggestions on how to deal with this hack or any other hacks or need advise how to fight a hack that I forgot to mention feel free to comment and I will add it.

- Avoid using the FnS, unless you want to slow them down for a couple of seconds.
Just wanted to clarify that these two are basically the same thing, the way regen hacks work is they speed up your client's tick time, which basically means that everything happens quicker. You regen faster, but you also take damage from non-player attacks faster. This is mainly the reason that the fire goes out so quickly, they take the damage much faster, but they also regen quickly. I've even come across a few regen hackers who overdid it and died from fire damage before they could even step out of the fire, because they increased the tick time too much xD

Anyways, nice guide. :)

YouBetterRun

Survivor
Reaction score
Thank you :) This will help some people.
I got the names right, but I will add a short explanation to every hack tomorrow. I realised some people might not know what hack does what :3

Just wanted to clarify that these two are basically the same thing, the way regen hacks work is they speed up your client's tick time, which basically means that everything happens quicker. You regen faster, but you also take damage from non-player attacks faster. This is mainly the reason that the fire goes out so quickly, they take the damage much faster, but they also regen quickly. I've even come across a few regen hackers who overdid it and died from fire damage before they could even step out of the fire, because they increased the tick time too much xD

Anyways, nice guide. :)
thanks, I did not know that. Can I feel free to add your explanation?

Codered1218

Experienced
Reaction score
Great thread! Thank you very much for this YouBetterRun. This should be able to help a lot of players. And thank you @Denster91 for explaining regen hacks. I knew they existed, but I had no idea how they worked. Now I know! :D

4non

Platinum
Reaction score
Could you change yellow to some other color? With the default layout it's really hard to see :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci