• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How to fight hackers.

_MK_

Career
Reaction score
Best method but usually not advised : Fight Fire with Fire (Hacks with Hacks) <----NOT ADVISED!

DJ Kitty

Platinum
Reaction score
When i see a regen hacker i know i'm screwed no matter what

YouBetterRun

Survivor
Reaction score
When i see a regen hacker i know i'm screwed no matter what
Not really, regen hackers take a lot of damage aswell. If you are able to set them on fire you will most likely kill them easily because they take huge damage from the fire.

Bjielsl

Spectator
Reaction score
Nice guide guy. I agree with you. I let them on fire or use the bow and fight them! You feel yourself crazy when you catch them XD

As for hackers i know a few nicknames, i think they banned..

Last edited by a moderator:

5Life

crafter extraordinaire
Reaction score
My friend knows for a fact Health Regen doesnt work on MCSG-he learnt the hard way.

Bjielsl

Spectator
Reaction score
My friend knows for a fact Health Regen doesnt work on MCSG-he learnt the hard way.
Good if it's truce. But still a lot if speedhackers and "kill aura" hackers =( How sad..

filett55

Diamond
Reaction score
idk what appened in my last game,but I was hitting a afk guy,much and much times with my stone sword and he non died,after he leave the game before I could record him :c

Edit:he wasn't glitched,he was taking damage!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci