• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Get Rid Of The Maps That Stink

Get Rid Of The Maps That Stink?

• Yes

Votes: 115 82.1%
  • No

Votes: 25 17.9%

• Total voters

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
For you people who don't like the fact that there are no structures on the Hell Games map... That was kinda the point :p. The map was suppose to be a more Hunger-Games like map, that which you could get lost in and need the fight the dense forest along with other tributes.

KungFuCupcake

Experienced
Reaction score
Well , yeah there are alot of stinky maps nad it would be even cooler if developers would make that like specific servers have like specifics maps. eample : EU1 to EU10 Had Survival games 1 till survival games 5 or something like that.

PiggzCanFly

Diamond
Reaction score
In a thread like this you cant just say" remove the maps that suck" Because everyone has a different opinion on each map. If you want to do this fairly, get all the new maps that at least one person doesnt like, and put them into a vote and you vote for which ones you want to remove say, the top 3 get removed? depending on how close the votes are.

loic1212

Diamond
Reaction score
I would remove all maps except Rugged Lands and Holiday Resort. Those are the only good new ones.

Sneeze7

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Asia Games isn't bad at all! Have you seen some of the structures? I agree with you about Hell Games, though.
Asia Games is a vanilla generated minecraft terrain, basic builds and way too big. And +, when it first came out, it had over 1k chests.

survivalfanatic

Tribute
Reaction score
Has no-one mentioned Valleyside University? That's awesome, as well as Holiday Resort. :)

Hell Games got the 'survival' feel similar to SG1, which I like in a way.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci