• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Get Rid Of The Maps That Stink

Get Rid Of The Maps That Stink?

• Yes

Votes: 115 82.1%
  • No

Votes: 25 17.9%

• Total voters

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
I those test games were fun. :p

Can't you guys add a couple stars on the roof?
I wanted to so much. My suggestion was that we make a galaxy kinda in the sky but since we have 3 owners of the build team (Ninetailefox92, Gameraider, and I), my idea was shot down by the other two :p

ScrewYouGumby2

Diamond
Reaction score
I wanted to so much. My suggestion was that we make a galaxy kinda in the sky but since we have 3 owners of the build team (Ninetailefox92, Gameraider, and I), my idea was shot down by the other two :p
I just tried googling brightness on the moon, according to NASA, the side that faces earth is actually brighter than earth is.

Sup3rT0nyRocks

Survivor
Reaction score
After we finished it, we tried to find stuff to change/make better and found a few things but nothing major. That's when we held the test games for the map. Other than plug-in problems and one or two saying "ooh the map is too dark!!" there were no complaints and everyone liked it lol. We aren't gonna change the brightness since it's the moon :p Lol
Well, you know the moon does get sunlight too... Plus it doesn't even have an atmosphere so it can't be protected from the Solar wind, and also, NO OXYGEN = NO FIRE.
But even though there is no protection, it's still cold as hell.

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
Id say get rid of freeze island.. insanity cause.. ancient japan(cuz of excessive lag)..moonlight lake(most plain map ever).

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
Get rid of Freeze Island, Insanity Cause and Asia Games.

AlpakaWhacker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
AlpakaWhacker is working on making Ancient Japan less laggy and adding stuff. Til he's finished, it should be deleted.
SG Ancient Japan
This map gets played next to never, and I honestly doubt anyone would like this map for any reason. It's just a bunch of buildings clustered in one area, and the rest is hills. Though, this map actually has a theme which is decent. Other than that, definitely not a fan-favorite in my opinion. It also lags like crazy for many people (including myself), and there's also an annoying inescapable fountain.
Ancient Japan, haven' tplayed it in 3 months just a forgotten map that people la la lag on.
Id say get rid ancient japan(cuz of excessive lag)
For The Record.... SG Ancient Japan isn't even on the servers anymore, it was removed from the MCSG servers about a month ago

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
Well, you know the moon does get sunlight too... Plus it doesn't even have an atmosphere so it can't be protected from the Solar wind, and also, NO OXYGEN = NO FIRE.
But even though there is no protection, it's still cold as hell.
I've already explained the whole sunlight thing a few posts ago. In the trailer it says the moon base is in an artificial atmosphere so that can explain the rest of your post

pandawhite5

Survivor
Reaction score
I really hate the maps that are so rough, like the ground is like a earthquake came by such as wasteland, those are the maps you need to get rid of first

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci